Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doglover92 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Dec 23, 2007, 07:42 PM
    What kind of cell phone should I buy?
    Hello, I am in grade 10 and I have been begging my mom for a cell phone and she is finally letting me get one! I just can't decide which kind to buy, I want it to be a Solo phone. The cell phone needs to be small, easy to use, and scratch-proof; and also it has to have unlimited texting!! If you have any ideas please answer!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2007, 07:56 PM
    It is not the phone but the plan that gives you unlimited texting. Remember the plan will have a limit on the number of phone minutes in most cases. NOKIA has some basic phones, not the fancy ones, but they are very strong and can take being droped to some point. Many of the fancy phones don't hold up at all. I went back to the cheaper NoKIA phones last week after destroying 3 of the RAZOR phones last year. My last cheaper NOKIA lasted over 3 years.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2007, 08:04 PM
    I have had a motorola for about 3 years and the poor thing has been through a rough time... it has held up great. I also like the 1 piece phones that do not flip, less to break off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

How can I obtain a phone bill that belongs to my husband

I need help about a certain cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am in need of help. Im thinking of buying a cellphone but I'm not sure if it will be compatible. Ive done searches and found nothing. I have no knowledge about cellphones and basically I just know how they work. Now the cell phone model is called the p900iv you might recall this phone from...

View more questions Search