Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amir23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Mu Online
    hello guys... I'm an mu player
    before 2 weeks I made format for my comp... and yesterday I downloaded an mu but when I enter it's too slow... but before I format the comp it was fast... now how can I make it fast? I remember that my friend typed in run " regedit " and entered HKEY_CURRENT_USER and then Software and Then Webzen and there he created a new DWORD Value that's all I remember...

so if anyone can help me that would be great

Thanks in Advance
    amir23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amir23
    hello guys ... im an mu player
    before 2 weeks i made format for my comp ... and yesterday i downloaded an mu but when i enter it's too slow ... but before i format the comp it was fast... now how can i make it fast ?! i remember that my friend typed in run " regedit " and entered HKEY_CURRENT_USER and then Software and Then Webzen and there he created a new DWORD Value that's all i remember...

so if anyone can help me that would be great

Thanks in Advance
    No one can help me :( :S?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking out online? [ 5 Answers ]

Is it OK to ask a girl out online. Because I really want to ask this girl out and I don't know if I should ask her in person or if it would be easier to ask her online

No sound when online [ 7 Answers ]

I have sound when I play video that I have downloaded or anything when I am offline, but there is no sound online

TV online [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a site to watch recorded hindi serials. e.I I can download it and watch it... not live Thanks!

View more questions Search