Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Billr60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Celsius versus fahrenheit
    Does anyone know how to reset a Maple Case Thermostat back to fahrenheit?
    We have a random button pusher visiting who has no idea how they changed it.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 23, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Gee you would think you would at least supply a model number since they have made 50 different ones in the last 10 years. This is just to difficult to guess.

Find you model number and post back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fahrenheit/Celsius [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell MagicStat/32 programmable thermostat, which has been working fine for years. Today it is reading temps. In celsius rather than fahrenheit, and I can't find any switch to change it back, nor can I find any reference to making this change in the instructions manual. I am sure it...

Celsius to Fahrenheit [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone tell me the most accurate way to convert Celsius into Fahrenheit without the use of a calculator? Someone told me to double the temp in Celsius then add 30, but this is a very rough conversion. Any help would be great, thanks.:)

Technique versus Style [ 3 Answers ]

I am having trouble distinguishing a writer's technique and style. I need to understand the difference.

Dating versus Relationships [ 28 Answers ]

It is obvious to me there is a lot of confusion between dating and relationships. Much like the resume may get you an interview, and the interview may land you that great job... it works much the same way in the romance department too. The introduction is what precedes being asked out or asking...

Fahrenheit scale [ 1 Answers ]

Most countries use the metric system, including in weather reports. Most airports now have automated weather systems that disseminate reports using the Celsius scale for temperature, and meters/second for wind speed. Do you think the U.S. should eliminate the Fahrenheit scale entirely and report...

View more questions Search