Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Killerb16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Swollen Gland, Lump behind ear
    Hi,
    My right gland in my throat is very swollen and tender. It hurts when I yawn. I now have a lump behind my ear which is painful to touch.
    What could it be? Is it mumps?
    Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2007, 03:11 AM
    Without an actual physical examination by a physician, it is very difficult to tell what it is or even what it could be. If you do a Google search for Swollen Tender Throat or Lump Behind Ear or Swollen Lymph Glands Throat Ear. I am sure that you will be able to find some possibilities as to what may be going on. You might want to add the word Mumps to the words in the searches. But, I would also leave the word Mumps out at first. You will get different sets of websites by leaving out and also adding the word Mumps. You could also add and leave out the words
    mastermarkk Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 07:18 AM
    Comment on Clough's post
    My dog has a swollen gland on neck. Should I do anything about it!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 06:04 PM
    Originally posted by mastermarkk

My dog has a swollen gland on neck. Should I do anything about it!
    Hi, mastermarkk!

Okay, good! I can see that you started a new thread with your question. This is the really old thread of someone else that's now old and archived. So, it's not visible anymore on the list of currently active threads. Also, this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Underarm lump or sweat gland [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone please advise me on this.I have like a sore or lump under my arm that every few weeks sweels up and gets very painfull.when it gets so big it eventually bursts and a whole load of discusting yellow smelly stuff comes out of it.im hoping someone can tell me is it my sweat glands or a...

Swollen lump on penis (just when erect) [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've searched the 'Net and found a lot of answers about what this is NOT. Today after masturbating, I noticed that there was a large, somewhat soft lump on the bottom right side of my penis just below the glans. It has never been there before. There was no coloration. When flaccid it...

Lump/Swollen side of penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, Today I returned home and noticed the left side of my penis (on the shaft near almost near the head) was swollen, and there was a lump that kind of feels like a trail of something maybe (almost like a hard string that goes halfway around the penis)? Anyway, I've been researching for the...

Pituary gland [ 2 Answers ]

Would like to hear from someone as to how dangerous it is to have a tumor removed from the pituary gland.

View more questions Search