Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    huneybee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Katie the Caterpillar Cartoon
    I loved this one as a child! I want to say the title of this cartoon movie is "Katie the Caterpillar" But, I can't find it anywhere. Its this little green caterpillar named katie and she wears this pink scarf on her head. It has some interesting music/sound affects in it. I remember her walking under a fence, eating a big leaf, and at the end she turns into a blue butterfly. I was such a fun movie. Can anyone help me find out where to buy it or the proper title of the movie?
    huneybee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Never mind to everyone who looked at this question I found my Answer. It is called Katy the Caterpillar. But it was orgnialy done in 1983 in Spanish, than convereted over to English for a short period in 1984. If anyone knows a way to get ahold of old movies please let me know. I have looked everywhere
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Dec 25, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Listen u can watch it on YouTube if u want
    It has been sliced up though
    The first portion is at
    YouTube - Katy La Oruga (Katy Caterpillar in spanish), La pelicula 1/9
    dmsa59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 10:46 AM
    I found Katie the Caterpillar cartoon on VHS on Amazon.com, but didn't purchase it because the least expensive one was $75. Maybe that sounds reasonable for you, but not me!
    Caterpillar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by huneybee View Post
    I loved this one as a child! I want to say the title of this cartoon movie is "Katie the Caterpillar" But, I can't find it anywhere. its this little green caterpillar named katie and she wears this pink scarf on her head. it has some interesting music/sound affects in it. i remember her walking under a fence, eating a big leaf, and at the end she turns into a blue butterfly. I was such a fun movie. Can anyone help me find out where to buy it or the proper title of the movie?
    I have Katy Caterpillar on VHS as it has not been released on DVD for USA as of yet
    I am not sure what they sell for so - make me an offer.

Caterpillar
    turtle2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Caterpillar View Post
    I have Katy Caterpillar on VHS as it has not been released on DVD for USA as of yet
    I am not sure what they sell for so - make me an offer.

Caterpillar
    Has this vhs been bought? If not how much would you sell it for?
    Caterpillar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by turtle2009 View Post
    Has this vhs been bought? If not how much would you sell it for?
    As stated above they are selling for $70+ so I think that $45 is a fair price.
    Let me know if interested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

90s Cartoon on Cartoon Network [ 8 Answers ]

I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description. 5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or...

Katie price tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me were to find a picture of katie price's tattoo on her ankle please

Does anyone know this other cartoon? [ 2 Answers ]

It is in space. A green rabit with a red suit and kind of red hat. Think in 80 or 90's. He had some friends. I know there was a frog not sure. I think he also got a cross on his face. I know its less detail but hope someone know it.

90 s cartoon name [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember what is the name of cartoon that I watch when I was kid there were dinosauruses on a strange planet controlled from a good gays and a bad gays they have weapons on them lasers the good gays controlked them with a magics stones the bad guys vith some kind of masks thanks for...

View more questions Search