Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neal98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 06:57 AM
    Finding long distance colleges in india that offers diploma in INSTRUMENTATION
    Hi,I have done XII science in addition I have completed my I.T.I (industrial training institute) in INSTRUMENT MECHANIC.I want to do diploma in INSTRUMENTATION through long distance learning colleges.So please help in finding the long distance learning colleges in India which offers the courses like diploma in instrumentation,electronic and communication ,electronic. Thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2007, 03:20 AM
    If you click on the following search, you will find sites that do have information about what you are seeking. India Diploma Distance Learning Electronic Instrumentation - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MBA (IT) through distance education in india [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do MBA-IT through distance education program from B-Schools and IIMs in india.How can I do it and what is the procedure.please answer my question.

Looking for Distance Education in India [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Every body, Can any body tell me which institution is offering Distance Education in india. I am looking for a good University in Distance Education. Thanks for your help! Gansa

Distance learning for fashion designing in india [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Want to know the names of the institutes offering distance learning in fashion designing in india.

Finding colleges with meteorology classes, if no degree [ 1 Answers ]

I live in KY and want to find a college or university that has any type of meteorology classes, either in preparation for a degree or just for beginners. I want to be a Storm Chaser to accumulate more tornado data to try and create a more advanced warning system

View more questions Search