Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wot2do Posts: 54, Reputation: 8

Dec 23, 2007, 03:38 AM
    Does anyone know that chinese proverb about.
    What is that chinese proverb that is about letting someone you love go free - it goes something like 'if you let a bird free, it will come back if it is yours, but it won't if it never was' It is something like that - I could do with the exact phrase can't seem to find it on the net. Any help?
    little firefly Posts: 139, Reputation: 36

Dec 23, 2007, 05:58 AM
    If you love something set it free, if it returns it's yours forever, if not it was never meant to be... I'm sure there are other slight variations of it, but this is the one that I always heard.
    wot2do Posts: 54, Reputation: 8

Dec 23, 2007, 05:59 AM
    Thanks!
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Yeh its true but its false hope.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone used trilastin? [ 39 Answers ]

Trilastin is a cream for stretch marks. Have you or some one used it for stretch? Please let me know

Does anyone else act lyk this? [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry in advance if I make no sense... half asleep When eva my boyfriend talks to me or hugs me I find it hard to look him in the eyes... just makes me uncomfortable... lyk I can look @ him but actually making eye contact with him is really hard for me It's worse when he ask's me too because...

Anyone else has these symptons? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all.. my names laura I'm 21 I've been off my pill now 4 6 weeks to try and become pregnant In the las 2 weeks I have experienced headaches, dizzyness, lower dull back ache and in the last week/few days I've had tiredness, extremely sore & sensitive nipples, dull lower back ache, small...

Anyone... [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone need a friend, I'm a 15 year old girl and I want to get to know some of you! Sara

View more questions Search