Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexlacele Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Late 1980 - Early 1990 toy with spinning ball
    I'm looking for the name of this toy which would have been around in the lat 1980 - early 1990's.

It was an outdoor toy, about the size of a hula hoop. It had a track in which a ball would spin around, however the ball was not held in the track. The goal was to sping the ball around the inside the toy, and go as fast as possible without losing the ball. The circle part was 2 different colors, and the ball was separate and also a different color.

This is the best I can describe. If there is anything else you feel might help identify this, please ask.

Thanks!
    alexlacele Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Disregard, I was able to find it.

If anyone is curious, it was called a groove tube, and sells on E-bay now f0r 800 - 1200.00$ U.S.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie about a guy who changed the world in the early 1980`s [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a teacher of mine told me about a movie about a guy who changed the world in the early 1980`s sending mankind into a everlasting paradise. On the cover of the movie there was a guy in a buddhist robe and a hologram image was in the center where the guys face and body would be. That's all...

Late 80s early 90s TV show [ 3 Answers ]

There was a show I used to watch when I was little. The people were dressed as animals. I remember that the woman was dressed as a parrot, or some kind of bird. And I think the man was dressed as a lion or something close to it. I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of this show.

Late 80-Early 90 movie [ 3 Answers ]

There is a movie that was made in the late 80's early 90's... I will try to recall it as specifically as possible- *** A teenage boy is on his way to a school dance when he gets into a car accident. He was with an older woman I believe... At the end of the movie he and his gf/ or prom date is...

Late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title to this TV show or made for TV movies? There's a blond guy as the lead and I want to say there are sci fi/dinosaurs as characters. For the life of I can't remember much else but its bugging me not to know the name or the actors name. The actors name is short and...

View more questions Search