Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Victor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2003, 11:51 AM
    Microsoft Access
    How can I build a Calendar where I can schedule several activities in a monthly basis. I want this calendar to be linked to a database (access table) with at least 8 fields (Date, Project, Name of project, Type of task/activity, Name of person in charge... )
    If there is any site or links where can I find this type of Database (access) would be very helpful.
    I really appreciate your ideas or suggestions?
    Thank you,
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 11, 2003, 01:59 PM
    Microsoft Access
    I'm a little unsure about what you want to do. Do you have an existing database and just want to add a calendar table? If so, it sounds pretty straightforward.

If you need some more help please write back with more details.

I don't monitor this site as often as I do answerway.com or allexperts.com.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft Access [ 1 Answers ]

I have a form and entering an amount received or amount used from a transaction table and trying to update a balance on hand in another table. Help.I want to update the record one time. Any suggestions?

Can't access pop3, Pop3 access not working from my computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP SP 2 - Its been about a week since any of my pop3 accounts have worked (Gawab, Gmail, Spymac, Toughguy). The error messages I am receiving on all of my pop3 accounts are similar to : The host 'pop.gawab.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name...

Cannot access Microsoft Outlook remote email [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot get access to my Microsoft Outlook personal e-mail account so that I can view my Inbox from any Web Browser. I can log on to my personal account but cannot read my e-mail or send messages. When I click on a message nothing happens. If I just place the cursor on a email, on the bar at the...

Microsoft Word [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have to do a essay and I am going to be doing it in Word XP. However, I have to have double spacing after each word. I don't really want to be pressing the spacebar twice after every word I type. Is there a way that I can confgure Word XP to automatically do two spaces when I press the...

(vb + access)error  the Microsoft jet database eng [ 0 Answers ]

Hi , I hope you can help me please I wrote a clocking program that people use to clock in,in the morning The program is written in visual basic 6 with an ado control that is connecting to an access 2000 database and using a Microsoft jet 4.0 ole db provider. My ado control settings are as...

View more questions Search