Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Morphius Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Dec 22, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Does this 90's cartoon sound familiar to anyone!
    Sorry if this has already been asked about, but does anybody remember the name of the cartoon that was on in the 90's about kids who had adventures in their dreams. I believe it involved afew boys and girls and a dog also.

Can't be any more clear I'm afraid. Any ideas?
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 2, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Bobby's world? Www.youtube.com/bobby'sworld

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teachers eating frogs. Sound familiar? [ 11 Answers ]

The only part of this movie I remember is this kid forgot something in his classroom and he went back to get it, and as he was walking in the classroom of his science class he saw his teacher take one of the frogs out of a jar and eat it. Or it might have been a different type of animal. But I'm...

80-90's cartoon [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here can anyone help me, its been driving me and my friends crazy!! We are trying to remember the name of a kids cartoon it involved some kids going to sleep each episode and waking up in a dream world where their dog could talk, we remember 1 of the episodes because the king of the...

90's UK? Cartoon ID [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Again. I have another question I have always wanted answered, when I was younger, about 8-10 or so (25 now) I used to watch this cartoon on the children's channel ( don't know if this was a UK only channel) The cartoon was about a strange collection of dinosaur type creatures, they had if I...

The name of a 90's Cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for the name of a cartoon that I used to watch when I was a kid. The cartoon was very similar to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but they didn't wear masks and there looked more like dinosaurs or lizards. They did a similar job to the turtles though. I think there were like 4...

90 civic si starting problems... (sound familiar?) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys boy am I glad I stubled on this site! Well let me start by saying I have read through every thread in here and found none that are simmular to my problem. I just bought a project car from the police auction it is a 90 civic si. The problem that I have is when I turn the key all I...

View more questions Search