Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2007, 03:36 PM
    Sweeper broom/stick vac or canister vac?
    Which do you think would be best for hardwoood floors, sweeper broom, stick vac, or canister vac? Or just a plain old broom... I hate how the dust swirls in the air from a broom. Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 24, 2007, 06:34 AM
    I use a canister vac on my hardwood, but keep it on the medium setting for rug.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 09:26 AM

Whole House Vacuum will keep from recirculating fine Dust and Dander.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 9, 2010, 12:39 PM

This thread is from 2007.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I stick around or let it go? [ 7 Answers ]

I been seeing this guy for almost 6 months now but I have one problem: HE IS MARRIED!! When I first met him in late may early June he was separated from his wife everything was going great until September when they deceided to get back together. We still see each other on the side and we truly love...

WIll she stick with me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My Girlfreind had to move with her dad out of state yesterday.I am so confused about how my relationship with my girlfriend will turn out. She says she will wait for me at college. But I can't help but wonder if she will fall for another guy. She says she loves me and will wait for me. But...

Should people stick to what they know? [ 22 Answers ]

Should people post in forums they know little about if others with good backgrounds are active there?

Polaris Sweeper has little flow [ 1 Answers ]

My Polaris is not sweeping strongly. I detached it from the wall of the pool, then turned on the pump (my Polaris pump will not run without the pool pump... so that is fine) and the pressure of water coming out seemed fine. Where is the water flow slowing down between the pool wall and the...

View more questions Search