Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rugbydave Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Hot water problems
    Hello,
    Heating no problems. Hot water downstairs no probs. Bathroom (upstares) when shower is on it run's hot and cold same with bathroom sink? (and lots of noise from pipes and boiler?? )
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 23, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Could you rephrase or better describe what you mean with"when shower is on it run's hot and cold same with bathroom sink"
    rugbydave Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2007, 04:04 AM
    Hello,

When taking a shower the water is nice a hot the it goes cold then hot (and so on). The bath tape is the same??

Thank you Dave.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 24, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbydave
    Hello,

When taking a shower the water is nice a hot the it goes cold then hot (and so on). The bath tape is the same????

Thank you Dave.
    If you're having the same problem with the bath tub faucet.( we are talking about two different faucets aren't we?) then that puts the focus on the water heater. If the bath and shower faucet are one and the same then do you have a posi-temp tub and shower valve? Please clear up my confusion about the two faucets. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well water problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a well and brown water starting coming out of the faucet, at the same time my shower starting making a noise from hell. Could this be from a water heater dying or is my well dying?

Well water problems [ 7 Answers ]

We have a well and last night our water was working .We were using the dish washer .I went to take a bath and nothing no water at all what could be the problem ?

Kitten and Water Problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have a four month old kitten that is the greatest, except when it comes to meal time. I feed her twice a day and give her fresh water at lest twice a day. But once she finishes eating, she will stick her paw in the water and then pushes her food and water dish all around the kitchen. She spills...

Hot Water Cold Water problems [ 2 Answers ]

HELP! In our upstairs bathroom, we have a sink, and a stand up shower. This afternoon, only the hot water would run from the sink faucet, but nothing would come out in the shower. We wondered if the pipes were frozen because of the cold weather. This evening, we tried the tap and showers...

Water problems [ 4 Answers ]

I recently replaced the check valve and pressure switch on my pump and all is working fine except for my kitchen's water pressure is low but the pressure is good in both of my bathrooms. Any suggestions on what to do to fix this problem.

View more questions Search