Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tran2100 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Iso convert to mp4
    I would like to convert avi or iso farmat to MP4 formt would anyone know what is the best and easy solfware to do it. Please help. Thanks:mad:
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Need more info, what exactly are you trying to do? Besides the conversion

Basically an ISo is an image of a pgrogram that can be burned to a cd, or you have the option of extracting the iso to a folder on your PC to be able to work with the files that are inside of the iso.

Here is a brief descriptin of an iso file
    What is an ISO image? - Knowledge Base

You can always find information on iso by going to Google and typing "what is an iso"

Now an AVI file is a video file, such as a movie or a concert. Are you trying to get just the music or sound from the AVI?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert this [ 2 Answers ]

What is the acceleration of the elevator if the scale reading is 575 N?

How to convert [ 15 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I have a excel spreadsheet data, I want to convert the excel data in Microsoft access and use the same as a database for a website. I am a beginner to access and I need full information about all things including saving the data. Regards, Askmaya

To convert F1 to H1 status [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I'm jatin. I am doing MS Electrical. Nowadays I am in F1 status in USA. But I would like to convert into H1 status. So I need interships with related to only electrical mainly area of interest to VLSI, DSP. So tell me now what is the next process for me?

How to convert? [ 1 Answers ]

Convert 1-methylcyclohexanol to 1-bromo-2-methylcyclohexane. Should I use HBr and peroxides?

Convert .rar file to MPEG or AVI to play on DVD [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I downlaod some file from internet in .rar format. I want to burn cd and play on dvd but for that I have to convert .rar format in to .mpeg or . Avi format. Could anybody know how to convert .rar format into other format. Please help me

View more questions Search