Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    falloutguy Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Can you get a woman into you.
    If a woman is not into you, is there a way to win her over?

Or is it better to fact the fact that she is not into you and walk away, emotionaly so to speak.

I read that apearing like an Alpha Male or behaving in a different way is the way to do this. But I am not sure if this is just rubbish?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2007, 07:17 AM
    It depends on the woman. Most, that I know prefer a sensitive, androgynous male who will listen and respectfully do some "girl things." A few women seem drawn to the alpha male type. I wouldn't date one of these. It's likely that they are conditioned to be bossed around, frightened and abused.

Of course, I wrote this, it is my opinion.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 22, 2007, 07:50 AM
    If you cannot attract a female by being yourself, you don't need her. Its up to her whether she wants to spend anytime with you. If she isn't then don't dwell or take it personally. Simply move on. Acting like alpha male and your not, not the way to go. Most females are attracted to happy confident, men who know how to be respectful of their feelings, and patient with them. Make her comfortable in your company, and you never know. Even if she doesn't want you as a b/f, she may have a friend she wants you to meet.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 22, 2007, 08:10 AM
    You be yourself, if they like you great, if they don't find one that likes you for you. And in the end sometimes it is just timing, she may be liking someone else right now and you are just at the wrong time and place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Other Woman [ 24 Answers ]

I have unfortunately been in an affair for over a year now. Everything was of course, always on his terms. He has recently decided (for reasons unknown to me) that he wants out of the affair. I knew it would eventually come to this, but I find myself left heartbroken and angry. I feel like...

The other woman [ 11 Answers ]

I am the other woman. I have been with the same man for 7 1/2 years. He is not legally married but he is living with a woman. I am tired of his lies. The guilt of being the other woman which I only found out about 5 1/2 years into our relationship is effecting me physically. My question is do...

For woman. [ 2 Answers ]

Answer this please ladies. What defines a man.. And what makes a man to you? On a separate note... Why is it that love sometimes isn't enough?

Only one woman [ 17 Answers ]

Please help me understand why my husband can't deal with the fact the he has had sex with only me. We have been together for 35 years. He says it is very very difficult. To deal with. We have not had the best marriage and still have problems. I just can't understand why he would have such issues...

What to do about the other woman? [ 21 Answers ]

I'm in a situation where I know the other woman's number, this is how I discovered something was going on, when my husband switched cell phones, and I had access to the numbers he was calling, there were over 100 calls to this number, both ways. Yes, I confronted him, and he insists that they are...

View more questions Search