Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katie00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 03:14 AM
    Search Email
    I have searched numerous sites. I need to find either a birthdate or e-mail address of an old friend, to get in touch for a class reunion. How would I find someone's email address online? PLEASE HELP!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2007, 04:02 AM
    You could try some of the possibilities that you find on the following link. Find Email Addresses - Google Search However, I have found that, unless a friend has a business website on the web, has advertised extensively on the Internet, has a blogsite or personal website, then it is nearly impossible to find their email address on the Internet.

Certain chat sites might allow users to list their email addresses on their sites. You could go to those chat sites that you think might interest the friends that you are interested in finding the information about and see if they are members of the site.

If someone's last name if Smith, Miller or Johnson, etc. it can make the job of finding information particularly difficult.

Just another thought, some genealogical research websites might also allow posters/members to include their email address on a site. So, those kinds of places might be worth having a look at too.

Here are also some other possibilities for you. Find a Friend - High School Military College Class Reunions Search People, Find Classmates, Find Friends, People Search - Reunion.com Alumni and classmates directory for High Schools. Yahoo! Groups : Directory : Classmates Find a Friend - High School Military College Class Reunions
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2007, 04:11 AM
    Since you did mention class reunion, here is just one more site for you if you are trying to find the name and possible location of someone. PeopleFinders.com People Search | Find Anyone in Seconds

Typically, what will be listed will be the current names and also maiden names of persons, their possible relatives, businesses with which they might be associated, the ages of all the persons who are listed, their current places that they live and also places that they have lived. The age of the person is usually listed as a year older than it actually is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Name search [ 2 Answers ]

How do I no if a name for a business is already being used

Asset search [ 2 Answers ]

If a credit company gets a judgement against you, do the ask the court for an asset search? In Illinois what is the sol for credit cards?

Reverse search email address [ 3 Answers ]

G'day, Could you please advise whether there is a free site to find a persons street address, or any other information from their email address, thank you, Regards, Shaun

View more questions Search