Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miykle Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Dec 22, 2007, 01:16 AM
    Anark Client
    [I]

G'Day ; Does anyone know what this "Anark Client" is I just found on my control panel after downloading MS updates. I opened it but it's just some kind of control panel but I can't see what it's supposed to do??
    Many Blessings <M>
    c_starrs Posts: 64, Reputation: 5

Dec 24, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Well, I know that Anark is a 3D CAD program, and I think that Anark Client is the equivalent of a flash player... letting you view things developed in flash, but Anark Client lets you view things developed in Anark 3D CAD. I really don't know how or why it would be in a MS update though...
    miykle Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Dec 24, 2007, 09:35 PM

G'Day ; Many thanks C_Starrs for your time, I think it might just be one of life's little mysteries, I don't do anything in 3D, 2D is as much as I can handle at present,so I might just bush it and forget it, it doesn't seem to be critical to anything I do, just excess baggage.
    Many Blessings M
    zanybark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 11:38 AM
    When I downloaded a Windows XP screensaver that utilized 3D graphics, I found it on my control panel, so I'll bet it was installed by Microsoft.
    Nehuskerfan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 08:52 AM
    Yeah, I got it too when I got a new theme for my computer, but it was a virus. Then, when I went to remove it I saw that program. I went here, didn't know what if it was a virus or... yeah, I agree with zany.
    Nehuskerfan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 08:55 AM

Never mind, it's a virus. I had a virus overnight (I have the symantec program working during the night) and it had a virus in System32. Remove it quickly!! Cause it said RUNDLL.exe as my virus and I removed it. Then I opened it in control panel and ha. Doesn't work, needs the virus
    vootes2519 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 08:59 AM
    Is not a virus the RUNDLL.exe32 is an application that your viedo card needs to work
    Anark client is an application that many nvidia cards uses like nvidia gforce fx 5700
    Sometimes you can get confused by many others RUNDLL.exe32 aplications if you see in your task manager more than 3 RUNDLL32.exe then you have a virus
    But is normal that you have two of them runnig
    natarose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 01:33 AM
    Anark Client 2 enables multimedia developers using Anark Studio to deliver
    Captivating multimedia experiences over the Web as well as through standalone
    Applications such as CD-ROM
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــ
    DFP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Client introduction [ 3 Answers ]

How to introduce myself to a client

Client Trust Funds [ 7 Answers ]

I have an Internet marketing company. We charge a flat fee to manage our clients' Internet marketing. The client provides us with a budget to spend on his behalf. I want to know if we can setup a Client Trust Fund or Escrow account for our clients to deposit the budget money into and withdraw from...

Get the Client login name? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, I need to get the Client system login name to display in each client pages.. I have tried following code it display nothing.. :( You are <%=Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER")%> Please anybody suggest right idea to solve this problem.. jena.

Telnet client. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody please help? I'm running AOL9 with windows xp, I've started getting a box on start up c:\windows\system32\mcc.exe With a message in the box Welcome to Microsoft Telnet client Escape character is 'ctrl+]' Microsoft Telnet> I also get a box on the taskbar where I can right click...

View more questions Search