Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexy_girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 05:46 PM
    He told me he likes me. But he has a girlfriend
    So I have liked this guy who sits beside me in one of my classes for a while. I kept flirting with him and I got along with him well and I started to REALLY like him... but then I found out he has a girlfriend, who goes to another school but she's going to transfer to our school in a month. That was like a week and a half ago and so I sort of backed off, but he still flirts with me and when he sees me in the halls he comes and talks to me. And I know he has a girlfriend but I still like him. Then about a week ago he told me he likes me,and I asked him "don't you have a girlfriend" and he said "well just because i have a girlfriend doesn't mean i can't like other girls. i can't help it" and about a day or two later we were playing truth or dare and he asked me who I liked and I said I liked him. And he just smiled and we went back to the game. Now in the class we sit beside each other in and any other time we see each other we usually start talking and flirting. And well every time I talk to him I like him even more, but I don't want to because he has a girlfriend and I don't want to be crushed. I need advice, can any one help?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2007, 09:32 PM
    It sounds as though you want a boundary but are unable to set one for yourself. You are saying that you are concerned that he has a girlfriend, but that you want to develop a relationship with him anyway. You could call that walking down both sides of the street at the same time; and you could be headed for trouble. The easier path is to ask him whether he has a girlfriend; if he says yes, just say 'How wonderful', and walk away.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 22, 2007, 08:54 AM
    RED FLAG WARNING!!!!!!!! Any guy that has a g/f, and can't help flirt and play with the feelings of another female (YOU), is a playa. So honestly what kind of relationship, do you think you will have with him??? When he flirts with others, while with you, and he tells you he can't help himself, how will you feel? Come on, here don't be so blinded by your feelings that you can't see some reality here. Ask other girls he has classes with and do the right thing for yourself. Leave this playa alone. Let him break some other heart, not yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend loves me, but likes someone else [ 27 Answers ]

My girlfriend tells me that she loves me and I believe her, we have been together for about 3 months and things have been going great, recently, however, we have been fighting about some things and we have realized that I can be too clingy and controlling at times and I recognize that and am trying...

My girlfriend of 4 years just told me we needed to take a break! [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going out for 4 years. We have lived together for 2 years and recently bought a house together. Last week she told me we needed to take a break because things have changed in our relatioship. I am confused because she told me she loves me and wants to be with me, but...

I think he likes me but he has a girlfriend [ 6 Answers ]

A guy that I like has a girlfriend and I think he likes me. I had a swim meet today and wherever I went he followed shortly after. We talked a lot and played games and stuff with other team members. I asked if he was still going out with his girlfriend and he said I don't know in a rude "psh" way...

Still in love with family friend's relative who never told me he had a girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what to do. I am miserbly in love with a loser. All I do is think about him. About three years ago I met this guy that was my father's best friend's nephew and there was something about him right away. I am not the kind of person that become attracted to just anyone especially...

My Girlfriend likes "red ink" [ 22 Answers ]

I have been going out with my girlfriend for almost two whole years, and we have ups and downs as anyone can imagine. But one thing that I hate about her is that she razor blades herself. When we got together, I really liked her and didn't know much about her, but as the days and weeks grew...

View more questions Search