Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buzzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Plasma? Can it be the answer to alternative fuel?
    What is a geet device..
    I think that it will revolutionize the world.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Mar 27, 2008, 03:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzy
    what is a geet device..? I think that it will revolutionize the world.
    I do not think so... Have a look at this website and at this website for details.
    ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fuel smell, Fuel tank leak [ 7 Answers ]

We had a fuel tank leak, how do I get the smell out of our boat? What do you know about a aluminum tank leaking? We have a 1988 Bayliner 34' the tank is located under the back bed, she holds 200 gal, we don't know where the leak is on the tank. We have been told it will be costly to repair, I have...

Fuel injecter or fuel pressure regulator ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1996 gmc sonoma (zr2 package) with a 4.3 motor (engine code W). I sometimes have problems getting it started, when the motor is warm it starts without any problem, but when it is cold I have a hard time getting it started, if I put gas or starting fluid down the throttle body it starts...

Plasma TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have brand new condo which has a brand new 50" LG plasma wall mounted TV. Cableman came to hook up cable but I can only get 12 TV channels. I tried plugging in another TV at same jack and that TV got all 78 channels so it probably not cable connection but in TV. On input menu it was set to...

Plasma TV [ 1 Answers ]

Moved into new codo and have 50" plasma wall mounted. Just had cable installed (basic , no converter) Cable connected right but only get 12 channels out of 78. On menu screen when I do program scan it recognizes only 12 channels and they are TV channels and not CATV channels. I checked input and...

Plasma [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any long term effects of donating plasma and if so what are they?

View more questions Search