Yep that's a really odd question...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SS info [ 1 Answers ]

Ok my father isn't on my birth certificate but when I changed my name when I got married I found out that he is on mu Social sercuity info. Why would that be? He lives in another state and I have never meet him or talked to him.

I need info [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding something don't laugh because I'm dead serious My friend lives in a apartment that is haunted by a lady with a rope around her neck and a little boy She and her husband had gottin up cause they heard a choking noise thought it was their daughter so she went across the...

Need some info [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the doctors today because I have been having abdominal pain and feeling lightheaded so they did a ultrosound and they said that I have a thick endometrial stripe that showed up on the ultrosound.what does that mean?they gave me a urine pregnancy test which was negative,

Need info [ 3 Answers ]

How do you get in contact with new contractors when trying to start your own cleaning business?

Anyone have any info on this for me? [ 1 Answers ]

We have been unable to locate records on the puppy we adopted so we took him to the vet. The initial visit went well she said he is a prime example of a dauchaund. Not fat and full of energy. They took a stool sample though to verify things. Well today the vet called to say our dog has Giardia ?...

View more questions Search