Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karmatheft Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 02:34 PM
    So many memories
    Does anyone know the names of this guys? They were little soldiers about an inch tall they were tan or black, they came out late 80/early 90's, they had vehicles and even a base.. any ideas?
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Dec 21, 2007, 03:00 PM
    GI Joe stuff? I think I know what you're talking about but can't quite remember the name. Maybe it will come to me...
    karmatheft Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 03:05 PM
    They weren't Joes, they were solid plastic I remember that their visor was either red(black) or tan(tan figure). They had a weird name kind of like "expanders" or something like that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This time of the year, we all have memories, what are some of your good ones? [ 35 Answers ]

This time of the year brings a lot of warm good memories. Memories of family, friends, and nice past experiences. Please take a moment to tell me some of yours, I hope you will want to share... I have many, especially of my family and of my children. Memories of them at Christmas when they were...

I have small memories of a movie I used 2 watch as a child, can anyone name it? [ 9 Answers ]

So there's this movie I used to watch as a child.. mind you that was only about 10 years ago! Its about a dragon of some sort I think? Its not a cartoon movie though! The dragon is huge and can fly and talk! He meets a little boy/girl and they get through adventures together! There is a mention...

Bad memories still haunting [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a difficult life, not the "oh pity me my mommy and daddy won't let me skip curfew or date this guy or buy me the new car i want boohoo ect ect" but a difficult life. One which I don't want or expect any pity or answers as to why. However, some of the not so fortuneate events and down...

Lost childhood memories [ 4 Answers ]

I can not remember any part of my childhood. I am 16 years of age, and can't remember things about my family from when I was even 11. I did not have a bad home life, but my mother was bi-polar manic depressive, and I seem to have blocked out all memory of her in my childhood, including both good...

Memories [ 2 Answers ]

:-[ I don't know how to say that... but I seem to lose my memories too fast. Like last year memories I can't remmember anything but the big events... is there anything I can do or practice to improve my memory ablitiy. Thanks...

View more questions Search