Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Dec 21, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Japanese/chinese love movie
    There was this Japanese or Chinese movie that came out a few years ago, it is very famous. It is about a married woman who falls in love with another man(who is also married I think). They would meet in private and all that. She would bring him soup in this bag look alike container, does it ring a bell? She was very beautiful and always elegant. In the end I think they separate; he moves off somewhere or she moves away, and when she returns she purchases the house he was at.. I think she returns with a child from him most probably. It's a very nice and sad story, I am sure you know it. It won many awards also.

There is also another Japanese one what the heck I will add it just in case;) I don't remember much about this one. Just that this young woman was brought in as a helper in some sort of rich house. There might be a scene where she is standing in the rain I am not sure lol. (and it's not wives and concubines). I think the son of the owner of the house falls in love with her or something.. I think she was brought in as a servant initially. She might have been moved around while she was younger also, possibly sold by her parents or is an orphan.. too many mights and maybes I know but if you know the movie I am sure you will recognize it despite the lack of info... okaysss thanks in advance.
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Dec 22, 2007, 07:34 AM
    OK I found the first one it's IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE. I am surprised you don't know it, it's a really good movie you have to watch it if you haven't.

Anyone knows the second one?? /

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie is this? Old (possibly japanese) cartoon about robot with a TV [ 1 Answers ]

As a kid I remember watching some weird cartoon about a blue robot with a screen in his stomach that could make things come to life from it. It was accompanied by a couple people and they went on some type of quest. I think it was a japanese movie. For some reason I remember having to cover my eyes...

In search of Japanese anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Wolfspirit, I'm 21 yrs old and I need help in finding out a title for a Japanese anime movie that was made possibly in the mid 80's - early 90's. The movie involved Humans who were going around destroying androids because they didn't want them to reproduce and have offspring. Well...

Japanese anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

Someone told me of a movie he bought in Japan called Dragonball Alter-Verse and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go or what I could do to find this movie to either watch it or buy it?

Chinese character for I love you [ 8 Answers ]

Can anybody help me out here? what is the chinese character for "i love you" and "The One" I would gratefully appreciate it.

Old movie - were almost there - love story [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking to find the name of an old (early 1960's) with the song chorus "Were almost there. were almost there...". Love story from my recollections. The couple go to some house in the woods? Somwehere/sometime. They cook a chick which goes flying off.. I think she dies, he cries....

View more questions Search