Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubabear Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2005, 02:20 PM
    Accounting nightmare
    I am currently takinga home education course, and I am having problems with the accounting module. Is there anyone out there who might be able to provide me with some type of tutoring for manual accounting? Or does anyone know of any good web sites that explain the stuff in plain english? The manual accounting is canandian(I know) thye name of the book is College business accounting edition 2

Thanks

You can e-mail me @ [email protected]

With any info

Thanks a million:confused:
    ecrovid Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2006, 05:16 PM
    Please let me know the kind of help you need. Are there specific words that you want to be explained, is it the debit and credit concept, etc? If you can give me an idea of the kind of questions you need responses to, I can get back to you, based on the amount of help you need. If this helps, Im a qualified accountant from UK and could be able to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A reading nightmare. [ 13 Answers ]

All of my life I have had a problem where reading was never a joy. I'v always had difficulty with reading, spelling and consontration. Now I'm almost 40 and my reading has never really improved since college. I've struggled with this all of my life, -thank god for spell check, which was not...

Hot tub electrical nightmare---help [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the code for wiring a hot tub in Reno, Nevada? I have an electrician taking advantage of the fact I know nothing about this topic & I could really use some help.

Probate Nightmare Can Anyone Help? [ 23 Answers ]

This is the latest of what seems to be a hundred letters I have written trying to get help, of which there seems to be none, all because it's a piddly civil matter, I am positive this goes on in every state in this country and something must be done. This has destroyed my family who are good...

Computer nightmare [ 5 Answers ]

I am an computer illiterate and I need some help. My computer will not let me open my IE or access My computer or My control panel... I have Windows XP. I tried to run Spider exe but nothing changed. Anyone have any thoughts? :confused:

The return of the nightmare! [ 6 Answers ]

!Hi guys, I'm new but with old problems. I got rid of DSO at long last ( ta alicka ) but I am getting heaps of rotten stuff in. I have the XP,s firewalls up, Norton Internet Security/ Anti Virus, Spybot and Adware. I still get Pos Browser hijacking and CoolWeb Search, WebDialer and some pop ups....

View more questions Search