Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bananaface36 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 12:08 PM
    80's or 90's movie title?
    I'm looking for the name of a movie that reminds me a lot of the never ending story. The only thing I really remember is about a little girl with borwn hair and these short furry creatures that are with her.

I know that's a pretty crappy description but any ideas?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Gremlins?
    bananaface36 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 12:17 PM
    No, the furry guys were like as tall as the 7-ish yr old girl. I remember they were in a forest too.
    bloxingham Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Was it the labyrinth?
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Dec 21, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Maybe one of the "Critters" movies? There are 4 I think.

U said it reminds you of the never ending story.. in what way? Does she like sit on them and fly away on their backs?

PS: your handle is funny! bananaface36 lol was bananaface taken when you joined?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Dec 21, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Maybe "The Ewok Adventure" (1984)
    shellbell2011 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 09:37 AM
    Is it the labyrinth she wishes away her brother and the goblin king comes and she has to solve the labyrinth to save her brother from him and there is a bunch of goblins in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Animated 80's or 90's movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I used to watch when I was a kid. I can't remember much about it.I think it was kind of like thumbelina... There was a cat I think.. and something about red shoes maybe?? And the mother was making something on the stove.I think...

Children's movie title from 80's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember what this children's movie I once saw was called. It was about a town that lost of its color so a girl went on an adventure to bring it back. If you can help me with any information on it, whether it be the title or actors in it or more information about what happens in it, that...

80's/ 90's movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when young, all I can remember is that a king gives a boy a key to a special door in the dungeon and tells the kid never to open it. Well it goes on to be that the kid (with the help of an unsual character, maybe a troll) opens the door and an evil inky blob overtakes...

Looking for an 80's or 90's movie title... [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping to find a movie title in which an old lady has worked hard her life running a small store or restaurant, and rather than sell it, she advertises it as an enter an essay to win. She then reads the letters and picks a girl with a little child to give her business to. I think to enter,...

View more questions Search