Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chimichurri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Sanskrit mantra
    I would like to know the sanskrit translation of this mantra...
    I am committed to myself
    Thank you
    chimichurri:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2007, 01:05 PM
    I have had some good success using the following site for translation. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit Just put in each word that you would like to translate.
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Dec 22, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    I have had some good success using the following site for translation. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit Just put in each word that you would like to translate.
    Merely translating each word separately & putting them together doen't make a sentence.
    It is not syntactically & grammatically correct.

Webmaster - Translations
    Free Online Translations Sanskrit, Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati Tattoos, Names & Sentences
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2007, 11:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by drkpp
    Merely translating each word separately & putting them together doen't make a sentence.

Webmaster - Translations
    Free Online Translations Sanskrit, Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati Tattoos, Names & Sentences
    "It is not syntactically & grammatically correct."
    True, it might not be in some or even a lot of cases, however, it is at least a start at an attempt to help a poster. Sometimes, it is right on the mark though. Plus, the site that I reference is totally free to use.

Is the site that you reference totally free to use, please?
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2007, 05:34 AM
    Originally Posted by drkpp

Webmaster - Translations

"It is not syntactically & grammatically correct."
    Originally Posted by Clough
    True, it might not be in some or even a lot of cases, however, it is at least a start at an attempt to help a poster. Sometimes, it is right on the mark though. Plus, the site that I reference is totally free to use.

Is the site that you reference totally free to use, please?
    I am still waiting to hear an answer to the question that I asked above. Thank you!

It would be truly great and welcomed on this site if we had someone who would be willing to accurately translate English words and phrases into Sanskrit characters free of charge to the person asking the question. That's how we operate here. Free advice from people who really know their stuff about certain subject areas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit for lotus [ 2 Answers ]

What is the correct sanskrit symbol for lotus? Is this it? JESSICA ALBA TATTOO PHOTOS PICS Thank you!

Sanskrit translation [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me what "GARY" is in sanskrit??

English to Sanskrit [ 2 Answers ]

I've been searching everywhere for the correct translation for: "To touch is to heal, To hurt is to steal" "All in the name of Love" From English to Sanskrit. Can anyone help me with this?

Translation of sanskrit mantra [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Can anyone translate this mantra in english for me "loka samasya soukino bhawantu. Thanks Reen

View more questions Search