Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antonela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 11:06 PM
    Title to old movie
    :) :) does anyone know the title to the old children's movie that was about some kids I think from england that go to the beach and a weird little creature comes out of the sand and has to grant them each a wish? I can't even remember if he is a genie or a elf or what?? Anyone?
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Dec 21, 2007, 02:23 PM
    I saw just a tiny part of a recent kids movie with the same thing! They are brothers and sisters. They reached the beach through a tunnel from the house they are at. They wished it would help them clean the house so it makes doubles of each of them. Anyway that's not the one u are looking for but it's funny how they do the same things over and over again in movies. It's like they don't have any new ideas anymore.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Five Children and It (2004)
    5 children and it,
    This is an 04 version, adapted from a book, but there probably was an older version too

Dec 22, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Yeah that's the one. I will check to c if it was taken from a previous one and get back to u.

Dec 22, 2007, 09:23 AM
    Try "The Sand Fairy" or "Return of the Sand Fairy". Is it one of these two?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Horse movie.a clip.What is the title of the movie? [ 2 Answers ]

YouTube - Cross Country What movies is this clip from?

View more questions Search