Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anm07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Are weddings different here and in south korea?
    If I got married in south korea would it be any different then getting married here?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2007, 05:02 AM
    "Marriage in South Korea is similar to that of the western counterparts, but has unique features of its own." Please see the information on the following site.

Marriage in South Korea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Aren't Filipino teachers allowed to teach English in Korea? [ 3 Answers ]

I have always worked as an ESL Teacher for Koreans and Japanese. I heard that Filipinos are illegal to work in S.Korea as an ESL Teacher? I have always found it very discriminating since the Population rate of Koreans in the Philippines is increasing each year. 75% of them are studying English...

Can I get married here in the us to him while he's in korea for the army? [ 5 Answers ]

He asked me to marry him before he left but I never gave him an answer and now that he's gone I decided I want to marry him. He's over in korea and I am in the us. Is there any way we can get married with him there and me here?

Now I live in korea. With no one to talk to [ 1 Answers ]

Let me just start by saying I feel kind of dead in side. I don't know how to act normal. I'm not weird. I don't look gross or freaky or anything of that nature. I just don't know what to say to people. I have a few really good friends back home, but recently I move to south korea. (im in the...

Iraq, N Korea, Iran [ 78 Answers ]

Ok. We are in Iraq, Iran will possibly have nuclear weapons within the next two years, and it is possible N Korea could be fairly close if not already there. We are distracted in Iraq, so what do we do? THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT CUT AND RUN OR BUSH'S POLICY ON IRAQ OR Whether IT IS AN ILLEGAL...

Need tips for a trip to Korea [ 3 Answers ]

Ok me and my friends are obviously planning a trip to Korea for next year and I wanted to know if anyone can give me tips. Like a good place to buy tickets and stuff.

View more questions Search