Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justagurl:) Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Dec 24, 2005, 11:16 PM
    Gosh..
    There is this guy that I have had a major crush on since 7th grade. When I was in 8th grade... we had a thing... and broke it off... I still like him though... THEN.. he comes around again... we hang out a little... he even kissed me. It was great. (BUT we still aren't going out... because I... have a boyfriend.. which I just broke up with because I did the wrong thing by cheating on him)

BUT THEN... he gets a girlfriend. I was soooooo freaking dissapointed. I mean... I really really like him. I can't get him out of my head. He means a lot more then I ever thought he would mean to me. There is just something about him... that every time I see him... I fall right back for him. He has this affect on me. He is the TOTAL ooposite of me... but I don't know. He is just so great.

I kind of feel used though... but I know I still like him... as always... Should I just get over him? ( it kind of probably seems like he is a jerk to you guys... but.. he's not) it is sooooo hard to explian!

Help me please!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2005, 06:10 AM
    Like him
    Hi,
    I am not a teen, but am 63 yrs old. So, keep that in mind with my suggestions.
    Boyfriends come and go, and most have many, many before we are or were 20!
    If you really like this boy, then be nice to him, respectful, and hopefully he will eventually start talking with you.
    But, if he already has a girlfriend, it will be much harder to "lure" him away from her to you. I would start meeting new boys, and be honest with them, caring, and respectful. Talking with others is the best way to get over this boy, if nothing else will work to get him back.
    I do wish you good luck, and hope everything turns out OK.
    justagurl:) Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Dec 25, 2005, 12:34 PM
    Thanks... BUT... I have had other boyfriends... many of them.. and he comes up to where I live every once in a while.. but his dad just moved in.. So he will be up here a LOT more often.. and he has these eyes.. that I just cxant get over.. they are brown (my least favorite eye color... ) but THESE eyes are just... different. And I can look in his eyes, and see this boy that is just sooo amazing. I mean.. nobody can see why I like him... because he does some pretty stupid stuff.. but he is just so freaking incredible.

I never thought I would care for him like the way I do for the past week. We have gotten very close. And it kind of sucked that I had a boyfriend when he kissed me.. because I'm sure IM THE ONE he would be going out with right now.. ut I had a boyfriend... but I don't anymore.. but now HE hs a girlfriend.. who is EXTREMELY jealous of me. He doesn't know what went on between us... she just feels like I am a threat. (or something like that)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 26, 2005, 12:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justagurl:)
    There is this guy that i have had a major crush on since 7th grade. when i was in 8th grade... we had a thing... and broke it off... I still like him though... THEN.. he comes around again... we hang out a little... he even kissed me. It was great. (BUT we still aren't going out... because i... have a boyfriend.. which i just broke up with because i did the wrong thing by cheating on him)

BUT THEN... he gets a gf. I was soooooo freaking dissapointed. I mean... I really really like him. I can't get him out of my head. He means a lot more then i ever thought he would mean to me. There is just something about him... that everytime i see him... i fall right back for him. He has this affect on me. He is the TOTAL ooposite of me... but i dunno. he is just so great.

I kinda feel used though... but i know i still like him... as always... Should I just get over him? ( it kinda probably seems like he is a jerk to you guys... but.. hes not) it is sooooo hard to explian!

help me please!
    I know it must be tough getting over your ex boyfriend. But you will realize that your better off without him. Focus on yourself and try to keep yourself occupied with other interesses. It may take a little time for you to get over your ex, but you'll forget about him. You will meet other guys and have new friends, so cheer up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Oh my gosh... [ 27 Answers ]

As some of you know, I just had a baby in April, and he will be a month old in 4 days. Well, I started having sex again a few days ago (a bit early maybe haha but oh well :rolleyes: ). Anyway my husband and I are not using protection, and I never really thought about it, because I figured I am...

View more questions Search