Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shar27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Questions about Bio Clair
    Hi I'm new to this site and I'm interesting skin lightening. Right now I'm dark chocolate in complexion and I'd like to get to a carmel or mocha complexion. I've heard some good things about Bio Clair and I'm now considering purchasing the product. I would like to hear from those who have tried it and would like to know if it worked for you? How long it took you to see results? Also if the lightening effect is something that can be maitained by using sunscreens and other sun blockers?

Thanks.
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2008, 01:37 PM
    The truth about Bio clair!!
    Hi,

I've been using Bio Clair for years and it’s pretty good. In my case, I had really bad scars on my legs from mosquito bites, when I went to Africa; it got really bad to the point that I couldn’t show them off. Then my aunt from Ghana told me about Bio Clair and sent me some. Since then, the scars have been cleared up... also it gives you a nice complexion. I don't think it can really change a dark complexion to a lighter one. I'm already a caramel complexion so it basically brought my complexion back... (By clearing up the scars). Also, if you do decide to use it... putting it on your face it probably not the best advice. For me, when I did put it on my face... I ended up with ridiculous rashes and wouldn't be seen in public.
    The best thing to use... that I RECOMMEND is Derma lair. I was a bit darker back then... man, this thing works magic. Now I have a caramel complexion thanks to Dermaclair. I've been using it for about 4 years now. When I started I use it for my whole body, but now since my whole body is a caramel complexion... I only use dermaclair for my face and bio clair for my body. It's not a whole lot of lotion in the dermaclair bottle, that’s why I only use it on my face. Being that if I use bioclair on my face it will cause rashes, I only use it on my body to maintain the complexion.
    Hopefully, I've answered your question. Sorry for writing a paragraphs worth. Lol. If you would like to know more about these products, you can write me back anytime.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 3, 2008, 05:14 PM
    What's the different between mocha and caramel?
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jul 4, 2008, 05:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    what's the different between mocha and caramel?
    Well technically, this color is mocha:

And I think she is that ^ color. I think she WANTS to be about this color (caramel):

RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 4, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Thanks babe. I knew mocha was a dark brown someone was trying to say it was light brown. Now I see

Jul 4, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    thanks babe. I knew mocha was a dark brown someone was trying to say it was light brown. Now I see
    Yeah lol that's funny--most people actually think mocha is light brown.
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Jul 6, 2008, 06:13 AM
    I really think there is some kind of steriod or mecury in this product? How can you lighten 3 shades in a couple weeks? (all natural) please
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2008, 11:23 AM
    When buying bio clair make sure u take a look at the expired date.it might be the caus of people breaking out and the safest place to buy it is from african store and beauty supplies.its made in my country so I know

Aug 14, 2008, 11:48 AM
    You can use it on your face... at least the oil. I've heard great results with the lotion on the face as well.

But I'm having great results with the oil on my face, and I've been using it for almost a month. I look at least a shade and a half lighter already.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Only a shade lighter in a month?loooooooool was expecting more than that with the oil

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Does Extra Clair lightening body lotion have any side effects [ 0 Answers ]

Does the substance hydroquinon found in the extra clair lightening body lotion cause any side effects like burning of the skin in the long run. From Grace

Questions for you [ 2 Answers ]

What is monotheism?

Well I have some questions. :/ [ 6 Answers ]

Im 17 now and have around like 8 relationships over my high school years. None lasting to long. Reason being is that I'm extremely shy when it comes to girls I don't know as a friend or something. Like I can't even really have a flowing conversation with them. So I guess my question is how do I...

View more questions Search