Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regina93 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 06:13 PM
    What should I say so I don't sounds lame?
    Hello,
    Please help me I'm in serious need of some relationship advice.
    There is this guy and I have seen him around school and I know he has seen me.
    I have seen him in the hallways and he's given me long eye contact.
    I really like him but we don't know each other.
    I feel like if I want to start something I have to message him on Facebook.
    What should I say so I don't sound lame? Hey I've seen you around and you seem really cool? Or is that lame?
    Please help...
    sunstar5000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by regina93
    Hello,
    Please help me I'm in serious need of some relationship advice.
    There is this guy and I have seen him around school and I know he has seen me.
    I have seen him in the hallways and he's given me long eye contact.
    I really like him but we don't know eachother.
    I feel like if I want to start something I have to message him on facebook.
    What should I say so I dont sound lame? Hey I've seen you around and you seem really cool? or is that lame?
    Please help.............
    You don't say how old you are but generally I think simplest is best. How about smile at him and introduce yourself. You don't need a reason for talking to him, he knows you have been looking at each other. He will just be relieved that you have taken the next step so he doesn't have to. If by some chance, it turns out he is not interested, you won't feel foolish because friendly people will do this for no reason.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2007, 12:08 AM
    Just ask him how things are going at school, and what his favorite class is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I confessed my feelings and am feeling pretty lame. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so my guy friend and I met in college last year. We clicked right from the start(as friends) and had a class together for about a month. After that class we graduated and he moved to los angeles. For a year until I moved to Los angeles, we talked on the phone all the time and just made each...

Lame ex girlfriend stepson [ 5 Answers ]

Ok this is in Ohio My girlfriend decided to move back to her home state. Her sons stuff is still in the room he used to sleep in He never paid a dime in rent He has been living at his girlfriends place for about 60 days. Can I change the locks and what should I do with his stuff? His drivers...

I don't want to be lame [ 3 Answers ]

Will people think I am lame if I post like 50 questions a day? Haha.. I like hearing other's advice..

No Sounds [ 1 Answers ]

No Sounds After Getting Desktop OEM “Help”! Hello, hoping someone could help me on this major sound ssue. Running Windows XP on an old Compaq Presario 5000a. Using Soundblaster Audigy MP3+ for about a year and recently updated drivers. Sound was working before I called Compaq/HP on a memory...

No Sounds [ 3 Answers ]

No Sounds After Getting Desktop OEM “Help”! Hello, hoping someone could help me on this major sound ssue. Running Windows XP on an old Compaq Presario 5000a. Using Soundblaster Audigy MP3+ for about a year and recently updated drivers. Sound was working before I called Compaq/HP on a memory...

View more questions Search