Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chefthad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 02:05 PM
    I have an abcessand cant get into a dentist, what now?
    I have an abcess and have been calling to get a dentists appointment all day ,unsuccessfuly. Most of the dentist offices in town will be closeduntil the new year .and I am in a lot of pain should I try the emergency room? I live in a small town and there are not any emergency dental offices in town. Does anyone have a suggestion.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Go to the emergency room of your local hospital... get some antibiotics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bad Dentist [ 3 Answers ]

I took my son to the Dentist 2 years ago. The dentist did some horrible things to my son. He did a root canal, that didn't needed to be done caused his tooth to split and half of it to fall out. He put my son through hell. I told the dentist that we wouldn't be back. The dentist charged us for...

Really bad Dentist! [ 11 Answers ]

I took my 6 year old son to the dentist last month for a checkup. The Doctor has a policy of not letting parents in the room while he is working on the children. I didn't like it, but saw all the other children going in with no problem, so reluctantly agreed. 10 minutes. Later my son came out...

Dentist or hygenist? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a strong desire to work in the dental field. At one time I was a dental assistant. Then I became a stay at home mom. Now with all the kids in school, I want to either go to work or school. Here's the problem. I'm 42 is it too late to become a hygenist? I worked for dentists and it...

View more questions Search