Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ishmaeltherebel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 11:28 AM
    What's that movie with Bo Derek and the robots in space
    whats that movie with Bo Derek and the robots in space - I think it is from the late 70's or early 80's and features 2 robots a good one and a bad one - one of the robots tries to "interface" with her - I think it had moon in the title
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 20, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Might you be thinking of Saturn 3? It's set in part on one of Saturn's moons, features a bad robot who tries to "interface" with Farah Fawcett (well, it's almost Bo Derek :))

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life with derek [ 1 Answers ]

My little sister was watching "Life With Derek" the other day and I heard a song that I can't get out of my head. I looked all over the net but can't figure it out. All that I got is that it was from episode "grade point: average" So if any one knows what it is called that would be great!...

Movie about flying robots [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find a movie title. I believe that it was in the 90's.I remember it had little flying robots in it. Also I think at the end it had an older couple in an apartment and the little robots were outside the window.

1980 sci fi movie black masked robots [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I remember this movie or TV show when I was a kid. Its about a young boy and a short black masked robot that had a hole drilled in his face plate by a big black robot so they know his face "because all the robot look alike". The robot all have black faces and helmet on and black jump...

Were engaged but now he needs space.. what's up? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with this guy about a year or so now.. we are engaged and he was so excited but now he said he needs time to think. I don't know what s going on but id really like to know... he says I'm too insecure, which at times I guess I am... but he also said he got into an argument with his father...

View more questions Search