Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandra watson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2005, 02:18 AM
    Common cold Incubation period
    Can you please tell me when is a common cold at its most infectious period. Before it actually 'comes out' or when it is actually 'happening'?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2005, 07:01 AM
    Common cold
    Hi,
    The infectious period of the common cold is from about 1 day before you feel the symptoms of the cold, up to about 5 days into the cold itself.
    The common cold can last normally about 7 to 10 days.
    This information is available, with more, at:
    http://www.dh.sa.gov.au/pehs/Youve-g...ommon-cold.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the most common format of DVD [ 5 Answers ]

What do most DVD players play? Is it DVD-R or DVD+R? What is the most common? What format are most DVD videos that you buy?

Common Case: Need Advice! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I would highly appreciate it you can help me with my return: 1. State: Massachusetts 2. Worked on OPT(F1) from jan 1, 2005- August 19,2005 3. Working on H1B since August 20, 2005 with same employer 4. Did not pay FICA/Medicare during the OPT(F1) period in (2) above but income tax...

Need help with common and preferred stock [ 0 Answers ]

Common and preferred stock—issuances and dividends. Flameco Corp. was incorporated on January 1, 2003, and issued the following stock, for cash: 1 1,250,000 shares of $9 par per share common stock were authorized; 550,000 shares were issued on January 1,...

HELP.Can't get rid of toolbar\common.dll [ 3 Answers ]

Used Spybot and AdAware... several times... I get a message that it can't remove these files: C:\Program Files\toolbar\common.dll C:\Program Files\toolbar\PIB.exe C:\Program Files\toolbar\TBPS.exe C:\Program Files\toolbar\toolbar.dll How do I get rid of these files? Also, I have run...

Westinghouse Common Stock [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one know the value of Westinghouse Common Stock or know were I may find this info. thank you.

View more questions Search