Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    texas_tommy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 04:37 PM
    List of Lead containing Items from China
    My son in law gave my granddaughter a tea set from China! The box does not say that it contains lead but my wife returned one that looked identical because it said on the box that it did contain lead. With the rash of recalls for lead paint from objects made in China we are concerned for her safety. Does anyone know of a recall list?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2007, 05:37 PM
    There is extensive information about recalls on the following site. Hopefully, it will be helpful to you. US Recall News: List of Recalled Toys for Lead Poisoning Hazards - Childrens Toy Recalls from China

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

From China [ 3 Answers ]

Who can tell me which country does this website belong to? I enter into this forum happenly, I am yang yane from China. Thanks so much. :confused:

Items list [ 7 Answers ]

Does any body no if there is a list were it says were to find items. Hit me up if u know any thing.:cool:

L1A first timer - need a list of items I can include to get refund [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am working in L1A visa status in NJ since Jan 23 2006 till now. I am filing my returns for the first time. Please help with my below questions. 1) Can I claim my mother as dependent who stayed with me in Visitors visa for 136 days during the year 2006? 2) I am single and living...

How thick is the lead in a lead joint [ 2 Answers ]

Im getting ready to take the Indiana pluming test and I was wanting to know how thick the lead Is suppose to be in the hub of the cast iron.

View more questions Search