Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel25661 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2005, 10:59 AM
    A Perfect Match?
    I am married, and about a year ago, my husband gave me reasons to believe he was having an affiar. I investigated on my own, the more I found out, the more guilty he appeared to be. When the evidence was laid out before him. He admitted that he had been talking to a woman, and they had discussed a life together. He said he had never been sexually active with her.
    I WON'T
    Since then, I have reason to doubt what he said - a lot of it.
    I know it sounds bazaar, but he either lied about having a relationship with woman completely (as in: 'it never happened')
    Or it did happen, and it was more serious than he let on (as in: they were VERY sexually active)
    I guess what I want to know is "What the hell happened?"
    Why would he lie about this, either way, when he knew that I was going to stay with him?
    I don't mean to be rude, but I can live without the counseling, and the "I made my bed lectures.
    All I really want to know is this... Is there a Psychic out there that can just tell me what the truth is?
    Thanks.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 23, 2005, 11:56 AM
    Hi I'm not a sycic but I hope I can help you anyway. What sort of evidence did you find? You said it may have never happened this relationship but why would he lie about that unless... you should talk to him some more or perhaps do some more investigation. I know your waiting on someone who is sycic so Ill run along now.
    Lavina Posts: 31, Reputation: 9

Dec 28, 2005, 01:12 PM
    A lot of people have been down the same road as you have been. The best thing to go by is what your heart tells you. After we have been hurt, it takes time to get that trust back up. In the beginning there will always be doubts and you'll wonder if there was more to it. He may have not told you in the beginning but it's better late than never. What you have to ask yourself at the end of the day is if you still love him and want to try to work things out. I think it's best if you ask him to tell you the whole truth, that's what makes a relationship work is communication.
    terri15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angel25661
    I am married, and about a year ago, my husband gave me reasons to believe he was having an affiar. I investigated on my own, the more I found out, the more guilty he appeared to be. When the evidence was layed out before him. He admitted that he had been talking to a woman, and they had discussed a life together. He said he had never been sexually active with her.
    I WON'T
    I know it sounds bazaar, but he either lied about having a relationship with woman completely (as in: 'it never happened')
    Or it did happen, and it was more serious than he let on (as in: they were VERY sexually active)
    Why would he lie about this, either way, when he knew that I was going to stay with him?
    I don't mean to be rude, but I can live without the councelling, and the "I made my bed lectures.
    All I really want to know is this....Is there a Psychic out there that can just tell me what the truth is?
    Thanks.
    You Know In Your Heart What's The Truth!
    psychicangel1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angel25661
    I am married, and about a year ago, my husband gave me reasons to believe he was having an affiar. I investigated on my own, the more I found out, the more guilty he appeared to be. When the evidence was layed out before him. He admitted that he had been talking to a woman, and they had discussed a life together. He said he had never been sexually active with her.
    I WON'T
    I don't mean to be rude, but I can live without the councelling, and the "I made my bed lectures.
    All I really want to know is this....Is there a Psychic out there that can just tell me what the truth is?
    Thanks.
    So sorry to hear this! I would offer that he & you need to bring in
    A helper to counsel this,as the trust issues started this off
    The emotional imbalance is what needs focus.don't fight
    Anymore. HEAL. The wound.. or I think by sept a separation
    Will happen

Stay cool(:

Love angel*
    Palamedes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 09:54 PM
    A love for you he has, but also a mind that is twisted.

An evil that is hidden can not harm, but this evil is no longer hidden and has done harm.
    More will be hidden, and more will be uncovered should you choose this path.

Loyalty he has - but for security and complacency, not for you.
    The time has come, for you to be the predator, not the prey.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muratti match [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the meaning of the word, it's origins etc? We play many sports against our local insular rivals and these matches are termed "Murrattis". I can find no meaning of the word during web searches or in English or French dictionaries. The only use I have come across is as a name....

The perfect... [ 19 Answers ]

Handjob. Seriously, need advice on techniques, because it is harder than it looks! Any tips to make him crazy?

Mix match plug and receptacle [ 5 Answers ]

Can I wire a 20 amp, 3 pole, 4 wire grounding locking plug to a 50 amp 2 pole 3 wire receptacle? I would like to use a portable generator in a remote area.

View more questions Search