Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2008, 12:45 AM
    I just wanted to recall correctly. There was someone who was in college who I had dialogged with awhile back. It gets kind of confusing sometimes here...
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2008, 01:16 AM
    How is your mom, Steven?
    chrissy32290 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2008, 07:33 PM
    You it deff sounds like she's playing hard to get... mayb she is giving you a sign to make the first move
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Feb 1, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissy32290
    ya it deff sounds like shes playing hard to get...mayb she is giving you a sign to make the first move
    lol.. thanks... but sometime you should read the day of the post first before comment it,. ^^ it is a pretty old post... she was history ^^ but thanks anyway

Feb 1, 2008, 10:17 PM
    I just wanted to recall correctly. There was someone who was in college who I had dialogged with awhile back. It gets kind of confusing sometimes here...
    lol.. ok ? ^^
    How is your mom, Steven?
    she doing great... she and my dad is in vietnam now ^^.. they in a vacation also trying to find some kind of asian doctor to heal my mom for good

and is it normal to want your girlfriend back after you break up with them??
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2008, 11:32 PM
    Originally Posted by Clough
    How is your mom, Steven?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Asian
    she doing great... she and my dad is in vietnam now ^^.. they in a vacation also trying to find some kind of asian doctor to heal my mom for good

and is it normal to want your girlfriend back after you break up with them??
    I am glad that your mom is doing great! That is definitely good news! I do hope that they are successful in finding someone who can heal her for good! :)

Concerning girlfriends, sure it's normal to want your girlfriend back, especially if you really cared about her when you were together. I have had lots of girlfriends in my life. For one reason or another, things just didn't work out for us to be together. Would I want to be together with some of them now? You bet I would! However, it might not be the best choice on my part if I were to get together with one of them again in a close relationship because of various reasons.

However, people do tend to change in a lot of ways over time. Maybe things would work out for me with some of them. Don't really know... I just try to move forward and do the best that I can with the people that I have in my life right now.

Feb 2, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Concerning girlfriends, sure it's normal to want your girlfriend back, especially if you really cared about her when you were together. I have had lots of girlfriends in my life. For one reason or another, things just didn't work out for us to be together. Would I want to be together with some of them now? You bet I would! However, it might not be the best choice on my part if I were to get together with one of them again in a close relationship because of various reasons.

However, people do tend to change in a lot of ways over time. Maybe things would work out for me with some of them. Don't really know... I just try to move forward and do the best that I can with the people that I have in my life right now

a good way to put it... lol... i don't really no why but it just weird oh well I'll try to forget it and move on... better off right ^^
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2008, 12:17 PM
    Yes, you are better off moving on. Onward and upward, ever forward in good progress with your life!
    Roast Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2008, 07:21 PM
    How did your "date" go, Clough, Ive noticed you're a very intelligent person.. Keep that up.

Feb 3, 2008, 12:57 AM
    Yes, you are better off moving on. Onward and upward, ever forward in good progress with your life!
    you but sometime lol.. it just like randomly stop by her myspace and check on her pix and sometime smile for no reason.. XD... why ?

How did your "date" go, Clough, Ive noticed you're a very intelligent person.. Keep that up.
    my date?. wat date ?
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2008, 01:11 AM
    Hello, Steven!

I am on this site right now, at least for a little while. I still have pictures of some of my sweethearts from the past. I do the same kind of reminiscing that you do!

Concerning the "date," evidently Roast has not read the rest of this thread and not realized that there has been a closure to that concerning you.

Feb 3, 2008, 10:31 PM
    You... so it normal... well it just that I just been break up with her for like 4 days ? >.. and I had a date tonight.. lol just got back it was fun... was it right ? Or wrong ?
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 12:17 AM
    Was what right or wrong? If you mean going on a date with someone else, that would be no problem. You need to be exploring the possibilities of other persons with whom you might be the most compatible. I dated many people when I was your age.

I'm so glad that you had fun on your date! What did you do?

Feb 4, 2008, 10:40 PM
    Well... I went on a date with this one girl... after broke up with my ex 4 days later... does it make me look bad and not respect the ex ? >..

And I just don't no CLOUGH>.. it just seem to me that I can't ben in a relationship it just can't I can't be in one.. I mean I date a lot.. but then the girls drop the Boyfriend word.. I just like "peace "
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 11:44 PM
    Am "uncloaking" right now Steven. I will be right back...
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 11:47 PM
    Not quite sure what you are meaning here, Steven.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 5, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Then just date and have fun. You don't need a relationship to be happy, and it's a load of fun to have different females you like, in your life.

Feb 5, 2008, 08:55 PM
    TO Clough : well what I mean is just just kind of like a guy that want to date and no more than a relationship... but then sometime I like some girl.. but I just want to spend more time wit them but then they think that I am their boyfriend

And Tal... thanks lol.. I was thinking about that also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gossip Girl "Blair" Promo Music (Clip Included) [ 3 Answers ]

I am not sure if these are the words exactly. That's what I hear. I googled them, and I googled other possibilities for what I COULD HAVE heard, but I came up with nothing! I hope someone can help me! Can't you find, what we're after, can't you feel, we are down... slip away, you'll never, make...

WinXP NTFS formatted hard drive is "unallocated" [ 8 Answers ]

Howdy. I recently purchased a 500gb hard drive, hooked it up as the master (cable select on, plugged to end of IDE cable) drive on the secondary IDE channel of the motherboard then initialized and formatted it in WinXP SP2. Once this was done, the drive was recognized as "healthy, working" in...

"Taking a break conv."? Can someone decrypt girl code? [ 7 Answers ]

so my question is about a conv. Me and I guess know my ex had about 6-days ago, a conversation I knew was coming but was dreading at the same time, I had dated her for 8months (well the next day after this conv. Would have been 8 months, I'm a senior in high school btw) A little back ground might...

CSI "Play With Fire" episode [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am trying to find out the title and artist of the song at the beginning 5 min of the "Play With Fire" episode of CSI that aired the week of May 8th, 2003, just before the body was discovered. If anyone can help me... I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

View more questions Search