Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haankuku Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 11:49 PM
    Atlantic International University
    Hai
    Is Atlantic International University found in Hawaii a recognized intitution?
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 19, 2007, 07:05 AM
    They're not accredited. You can read their page on accreditation here. If by "recognized" you mean, will a degree get you a job, that depends on the job and the employer. If you might go to graduate school some day, you are likely to have a difficult time getting into a program with a degree from a school that's not accredited (and a difficult time getting credits to transfer elsewhere).

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washington international university [ 3 Answers ]

Is Degree From Washington International University Regonised As It Is Signed By Us Government Notary

Is Washington International University another mill university? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me to answer about the status of WIT university...

Atlantic International University [ 4 Answers ]

Someone recommended this university when I expressed the desire to register for an online degree. I however want to know if this is a reputed university offering online courses. I would also any information on schools and other institutions offering online degrees.

Atlantic International University [ 23 Answers ]

What do you think about Atlantic International University? Is it accredited by official organization? They will transfer my associated diploma and my previous work experience to regular hours and will have to cover about 10 courses to have bachelor degree. Thank you

View more questions Search