Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krob77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Looking for the name of a WWII fiction
    I'm looking for a book the name was something along the lines of the burkeit but I can't find it. In the book Hitler escaped his bunker at the fall of berlin and is pursued by 3 Russians who are pursued by 1 American can anyone help me it is something I never finished reading and can't find it anywhere please.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Krob, you were actually really close with the title if this is the book you are referring to. I hope it is. "The Berkut", by Joseph Haywood. Please click on the link and scroll down for reviews to ensure it is the one you are looking for: Amazon.com: The Berkut: Books: Joseph Heywood

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Religion and Science Fiction [ 15 Answers ]

The year is 3080, a war that has been going on since the satan was cast out of heaven still rages. The worshipers of the one true god, chirstians, muslims, jews, budditists etc. have forgotten their differences and united under one banner, the G.S.S. (Galactic Star Systems.) both human and alien. ...

WWII Jacket [ 4 Answers ]

I recently inherited my grandfather's WWII army jacket and I have no idea what one of the arm patches is for. On the left sleeve there is a patch for the 1st Calvary Division. The one I am questioning is on the right sleeve. Stitched on the patch is the word "STABUENO" and the image is blue, white,...

WWII started [ 1 Answers ]

When EXACTLY did world war 2 start and finish?

Science fiction show [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a 1980,s sci fi show but all I remember was the villains name:nuvine kroll. This family went on vacation to the egyptian pyramids,they were trapped inside by their guide who caused a cave in. When they awoke, they were in astrange land,being pursued by a war hero:nuvine...

View more questions Search