Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usha bhargavi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Ms in biotechnology
    Hi,
    Can u tell me whether the prospects for ms biotech in uk is good?I am doing a 3yrs graduation prog in biotech and I am in the end of my 2nd yr, can you list some of the good universities in the uk which offer a ms programme in biotech and what should be the best score in ielts for securing an admission into a college?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Have you tried contacting any of the places for information that you saw on the link that I gave to you in your other question about this?  Contacting them yourself would be the best thing to do.  We can give you an idea as to where you can look for the information, but as far as what the individual requirements are for an institution, that is something about which you need to be inquiring of the institution that you approach.  We don't have the information here about each university.  We would need to look up the information just like you would have to do.  We are volunteers here giving freely of our time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ms in biotechnology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, M currently pursuing graduation in biotechnology which is of 3years and I am in the 2nd year,I want to know the list of the colleges which offer masters in biotechnology in the uk,what will be the apprx cost of the course?

Ms biotechnology [ 1 Answers ]

Please give me a rank wise list of the universities offering ms in biotechnology.

Ms biotechnology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have planned to write gre on August 2007. Please tell me any 4 best university offering m.s. biotech in usa.

Biotechnology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Can anyone help me with this? I need to know which US uni's accept students with 15 yrs of education for a MS in biotechnology!! P.S- please reply A.S.A.P Thanks for your time ...

View more questions Search