Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boady Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 09:37 PM
    What happens during a orgasm, body wise
    What happens during a orgasm, do you just have a really insane good feeling or do you, like boys when they are happy also?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 11:18 PM
    An orgasm is a physical reaction. For a woman, it's the body pulling semen or the penis up into itself. You may have emotional reactions to it. But, once it happens to you, you will know that it wasn't anything else.
    ventun Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 06:57 PM
    Hey why not just try it yourself? It's nothing like you've everfelt, its almost like your whole penis stimulates and sends "happy nerve thoughts" back to your brains. Sadly it doesn't last that long.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old wise tales [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my husband or all in to the old wise tales and there is one that we wanted to try and I can't rember it it haves to do with drano I think but if you put that in the toilet and pee it will turn a certain color does anybody know how this one goes?

Wise crackin' parrot [ 1 Answers ]

A magician booked a gig on a cruise ship and the captain wanted the magician to guard his prized parrot. But the parrot was a wise guy and every time the magician would do his act, the parrot would tell the audience, "Aaak, it's behind the chair" "Aaak, it's up his sleeve" Well the magician...

View more questions Search