Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siunit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2005, 01:46 PM
    Stockinged Feet at Parties
    While I was growing up my parent used to have parties where guest removed their shoes. The women look so elegant in their stockinged feet, particular those who wore Full Fashion seam stockings. The men look comfortable in their suits and sock feet. I understand in part of the world, Japan, Western Canada, Scandinavia and Germany this custom is st observe. Any idea on how I meant introduct it to my corner of the U.S. How would I make the shoeless parties an attractive option?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 22, 2005, 02:03 PM
    Just send out invitations to your friends. Perhaps the invitations could be in the shape of feet. Mention in the invitations that you are having a party in which shoes will be absent and they must keep their shoes by the door. Have plenty of food and drink and nice music. Maybe you could decorate you house in some sort of theme like from what ever countries practice this custom. I think people will enjoy having an excuse to kick off their shoes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me get back on my feet! [ 3 Answers ]

To get straight to the problem... it all started with me losing my job the only thing in my life I was proud of because I worked so hard to get it. I worked for the railroad for 3 years before I was dismissed. My mom was living with me at the time who is a paronoid schizophrenic. Which is very...

American political parties [ 15 Answers ]

Are there any other active political parties in the United States besides the Republicans and the Democrats? What I mean by active is, do they hold any seats in congress, or other areas of government? If not, why are there only 2 political parties? In Canada, right now we have 5 parties who occupy...

Calculating board feet [ 7 Answers ]

How do you calculate board feet? I understand Linear feet, but I don't get board feet and apparently neither does anyone else I know.:confused:

Move toilet 4 feet [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I have a second floor bathroom that is 6 feet wide. Toilet is on left side wall and looks to be a foot away from wall. I want to move toilet to the right side wall. So this would require a move of about 4 feet. Two things need to happen of course: water supply must be available and the...

Rough feet... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My feets are getting roughs specially heels can anybody tell me any remdy for this or any type of medicine for this broken heels... thanx a lot

View more questions Search