Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildone0101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 06:33 PM
    I married into military
    I got married a month ago and I'm having second thoughts my friend said in the military you have 9 months before the marriage in final is that true
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 06:36 PM
    No, you are married when judge or preacher says I do, also you don't marry into the military, you just marry someone that is in the milatary.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 06:40 PM
    I am married to an ex military man. Chuck is right, when you get married, you're married right then, there's no waiting period after the wedding.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Of course after reading so many of these relationship posts we get here perhaps they should give a 3 year license that has to be renewed or something, maybe a learners permit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married and falling for a married man [ 16 Answers ]

I met this married man doing volunteer work. I noticed that he was nice looking and he was helpful with what I needed. I do fundraisers for the Humane Society. Anyway, he told me to contact when I needed his help and he would donate a portion of money from his business. He gave me his business card...

In love with a married man and I am married too. [ 21 Answers ]

I have being married for 11 yrs. And going with a married man for 9 yrs. What do I do? He tells me he love me but, yet keeps important information from me that I needs to know. He puts other people in our relationship, and that's has caused a problem for us. I know that is not right to be with him...

I cannot answer this one for certain. (married/previously married folks may help) [ 3 Answers ]

My old college roommate asked me to weigh in on his girlfriend's angst. His girlfriends ex-husband remarried and he says she's been a bit "off" since for weeks. I said it was normal since she has kids with her Ex and now they have a new family for her to deal with etc... Anyway, he thinks...

Military married taxes [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are both in the military, and were married in 2006. I lived and worked in VA for the year but am a NV resident. He lived and worked in MO and HI, and is a KS resident. We bought a condo in HI where he is stationed in 2006 so now we own a home in a state that neither of us is a...

View more questions Search