Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klarson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Looking for artist and title of this song
    I heard a song used to market a Fisher Price product. It's aired just within the last month. Would love to play it for my kids. Some of the lyrics are "little one, never lose that magic. Little one, have fun." Wish I could remember more. It's a sweet, little melody. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Kirsten
    PromoGuy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 10:03 PM
    The commercial is for Mattel and all their toys, and they have posted it for everyone to watch it on mattel.com.

The song used in the TV Spot is "Have Fun" and was recorded by Christopher Faizi but is not for sale. :(

I've written more about it with video and lots of web links here on promoguy.net in this post.

It really is a great song, maybe it will be released if there is enough demand.

Hope this helps!
    klarson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Thanks so much! I can stop banging my head against a wall now. It is such a great song. I've already visited his myspace page and am voting it becomes available for sale.

Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song Title and Artist [ 4 Answers ]

On the TV show Scott Baio is 45 and single the last episode he listen to a song as he got a call from the friend he stopped seeing. All I remember was hearing "this is it" I don't know if that is the name of the song or just some words in it. I also want to know who the artist is. Can you help?

I need to know the song title and the artist [ 3 Answers ]

Ok i know some a bout this song i was wondering if i could give u some words and u could give me some answers about that album and i could look at the words and tell u if ur answer is right to mine? <(*-*)>

Song title and artist [ 2 Answers ]

Song that says Lets waste time... If I just lay here, would you lay with me and forget about the world

Song Title and Artist [ 2 Answers ]

In the episode of South Park titled "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut" what is the name of the song that is played when Mrs. Cartman sees Chef, and Mr. Garrison?

Title and Artist of a song [ 1 Answers ]

Some of the lyrics are "I want a friend and a lover combined, wait for it, wait for it, give it some time." Thanks Jim

View more questions Search