Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kumarkk Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 11:51 AM
    How much useful div tags for SEO
    Ima presently working on my website seo, some people saying div tags are very use useful to increase the seo rankings, how can it possible, it is true? How much useful div tags for SEO ?
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 17, 2007, 05:59 PM
    As far as I know a web site designer is better off putting his/her energy into making sure he's/she's writing quality crawlable code and adding good content to the site than to worrying about placement/usage of divs. From everything I've read, div tags have very little impact on SEO. Yeah you'll find SEO experts that claim otherwise... but if you look long enough you'll find an SEO expert to claim just about anything. :)

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Tags? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help me w/ this problem or not. Okay should my hubby be concerned that he has a skin tag on his penis and is there any thing that needs to be done about it. Should he be worried or what?:confused:

Csi toe tags- music [ 1 Answers ]

What is the music played in the beginning of the episode?

Mp3 ID3 tags [ 2 Answers ]

I'm using the python language. Is there a way to read the ID3 tags? As of now I've been trying to read the file, get the string and search through it for specific things. But each version of ID3 is different. And it seems even when they are the same version, it may be written in a different way or...

View more questions Search