Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justaskingsc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 11:27 AM
    At a loss with no money
    My payroll was deposited in my account (direct deposit) on Friday. Today it was taken out. When speaking to our companies CFO he stated the payroll company needs proof (print out faxed) that ALL employees payroll was deducted in order to cut checks. Can they withdraw our payroll without my approval. Who is responsible ultimately for me to get paid?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 17, 2007, 11:31 AM
    What reasons did they give for reversing the direct deposit?
    justaskingsc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 11:40 AM
    The payroll company is owed money. NO MONEY!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 17, 2007, 12:09 PM
    So because your company has not paid the payroll company, they have reversed the deposit? I would suggest you get all your fellow employees together and consult an attorney. I don't believe that the reversal was legal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song that goes like this."money money money, money?" [ 5 Answers ]

Do you know the artists name?

What artist sings "money money money" [ 5 Answers ]

I can't find the song "money money money" listed anywhere.(I think that's what the title is) I don't know the artist.

At a loss? [ 13 Answers ]

I have been raising my sisters oldest son for 1 yr. 600 miles away from her because she was homeless, he is 15. She is living with a friend and is on ssi and now has a job too. She is on welfare as well, foodstamps. She is telling my parents she has been sending me 300 dollars a month for his care,...

At a loss for what to do! [ 6 Answers ]

I am a very sad mother of a 10 year old boy. We have had a slight problems in the past with him refusing to do his work in school. But then it got better after we put him on Adderall so that he would focus more. Now after 4 months he is starting to be disrespectful and refused to do his work in...

View more questions Search