Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dorian123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 11:16 AM
    My boyfriend dumped me and I want him back how do I get him back?
    :( My boyfriend dumped me because I was always arurging and he dumped me and I want him back but the only thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and I've told him I've changed but he does'tn kown how to break up with her. How do I get back together with him? :confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 11:19 AM
    How old are you two?
    Dorian123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Its hard but just try and move on
    kyla555 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 06:13 PM
    I'm in a similar situation, but my ex doesn't want me back atall, I know how hard it is... I was wiv mine 4 almost 2 yrs... the only thing I can suggest is ask to meet up wiv him for a drink and just say there wnt be any strings attached, would just like a chat... but don't let him play u, because being wanted 4 1 thing n 1 thing only is the worst feeling, especially when you love that person, but you say he doesn't no how 2 split up wiv his girlfriend, does that mean he does want u? Have you asked him that? Because ova wise he is just saying that so he don't hurt u... let me tell you sumink... men love having loadsa people wanting them... it boosts their ego, just try and have a little chat wiv him and see if he will go out wiv a drink wiv you like I said... but make sure he don't bring any 1 else... lads are hopeless 2 talk 2 around their mates lol... n only you will know if he is being genuine or not... n if it doesn't work out just do what I do... and that's just knowing that even though he don't love me now, I know he loved me more than any thin, and those memories will never be forgotten, that's one thing no 1 can take away from u, not even him, but that's what keeps me going... hope I have helped :) xxx
    Suelle383 Posts: 105, Reputation: 25

Mar 18, 2008, 07:22 PM
    I'd be very cautious. He says "he doesn't know how to break up with her"? He knew how to dump you so how couldn't he know how to dump her. It sounds like he might be playing you and just trying to keep you hanging out on a limb. Leave him alone and try to move on. I promise, you'll feel better, just give it some time and patience.
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Mar 18, 2008, 07:26 PM
    He has a new girlfriend which means he showing you that he has moved on. I wouldn't advise you to try to get back with him. Why would you stick your hand back in the fire.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 10:32 PM
    He broke up with you with no problem. If he wanted to leave this other girl he would. Don't be a doormat. Why would you want to get back with someone who dumped you and has moved on?
    He is not the only guy in the world and your world won't end without him.
    Move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He dumped me and I want him back. I do not feel it's over. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try to make this as short as possible. The minute I met him, I knew we were supposed to be together... he did too. The day we met we spent the whole day and night together. After we parted ways (he lives 6 hours away) we texted messaged every single day and night. After a week, we were...

I dumped my boyfriend and now I want him back [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I dumped my boyfriend a year ago and since then we've still been talking and are still friends. Ive realized that I've made a mistake and want to go back to the way things used to be. He's on the football team now and has a lot of girls that like him. I ended up telling him that I still...

I dumped him and I want him back! [ 5 Answers ]

At the start of the year this really cute guy, who was my friend, asked me out. He really really liked me then and I really REALLY liked him too! We did everything together and we were going out for a few months until I started liking my ex crush! I don't know what I was thinking but I dumped him...

I dumped my boyfriend badly and I made a mistake and want him back but he said no [ 3 Answers ]

I dumped my boyfriend badly & went out with my best friend ex. I completely felt like a dumbass. 2 days ago I went up to my ex boyfriend and tried talking to him. I told him "i like you & miss you a lot. i can't live without you. your the one & my onlyy one.&& soo i asked him if he would get back...

I dumped my boyfriend/ and I want him back. [ 5 Answers ]

:( I broke up with my boyfriend on v-day, Because I thought he liked my best friend, After I broke things off, I talked to him about it, And I realized that I was wrong. And now he won't talk to me hardly at all, And when we do talk, I get all toung tied and don't know what to say, so I end up...

View more questions Search