Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 17, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Tsk, Tsk, the double and triple posting has already started here. Please don't make me play bad guy again. I hate to be the grinch.
    I am trying to control it.

Please guys... try real hard... I can't see her go there again (especially since I know she is packing weapons now, heehee)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Tsk, Tsk, the double and triple posting has already started here. Please don't make me play bad guy again. I hate to be the grinch.
    J that is my fault, no one else's, I swear it not intentional... I will be more careful AND I AM A STUPID A~~, no question... :(

EDIT:Yeah (I lower my head) you are right...

EDIT EDIT: Agreed? Albear... you say this to the one who usually comes to your defense? (Key word: usually... we'll see... ) Yeah; the "band wagon is over here... anyone else want ot jump on??

Dec 17, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    J that is my fault, no one else's, I swear it not intentional...I will be more careful AND I AM A STUPID A~~, no question.........:(
    Every old dog learns new tricks... oh wait, I didn't mean your old or a dog... just a saying... I promise :) :D

EDIT::: And an a~~... you are not!!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 06:00 PM
    J that is my fault, no one else's, I swear it not intentional...I will be more careful AND I AM A STUPID A~~, no question.........:(

Agreed,:)

Lol, not really

Dec 17, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Bear... what you been up to? Busy today?
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rpg219
    Bear...what you been up to? Busy today?
    No, not really, just trying to relax, I've gone home for the crimbo hols, so I've only been able to visit every once so often, it was all smiles at first, welcome back, we missed you and all that, now is turned into could you hoover and do some chores while you're here,
    THE CHEEK:eek: ,

Dec 17, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear
    no, not really, just trying to relax, ive gone home for the crimbo hols, so ive only been able to visit every once so often, it was all smiles at first, welcome back, we missed you and all that, now is turned into could you hoover and do some chores while your here,
    THE CHEEK:eek: ,
    LOL, Really... welcome home :) (get to work now) Makes you want to stay in school forever doesn't it?
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rpg219
    LOL, Really...welcome home :) (get to work now) Makes you want to stay in school forever doesn't it?
    Lol, I should have seen it coming really, but its good to visit home
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 06:20 PM
    I really don't like being a Grinch, but we have to save server space. The server has recently been upgraded (you may or may not have noticed the site going down a short time ago), and in all honesty, while it's fun to keep in touch, and have friends and all, we have to preserve what space we have.

Upgrading servers can be costly and if we want to remain a free site, heck, if we want to remain a site at all... we have to respect the owners.

So, we really need to keep post counts down, and we need to focus on answering questions on the board as it is a Q&A site to begin with.

Dec 17, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Okay... well then, I will say goodnight to you. About 30 minutes and Colton will be down... that means so will I... finally. I will see you guys tomorrow. Byeeeeee
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Fair enough j, your not being a grinch, your just telling it as it is,
    Cya later rpg,
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Hello Rp, Al, Cap, String, Start, and whenever Akae shows up.
    Everybody seems to be following the rules, so here I am posting. (;
    Going to bed soon you guys. See you all tomorrow.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 18, 2007, 04:52 AM
    Janine, your are only doing what needs to be done to keep this super site a free one - and still a good one.

Do you think it would help to get rid of posts more than a year old? - I'm sure that you've thought of this and probably working on it already... And I know that it takes time weeding out the obnoxious and 'dirty' posts, so let us know if there is anything else we can do to help..

I just got though deleting a lot of my PMs.. so I hope that gave up a little needed space.

Hope you all are doing good today, and that we will continue to be able to share some time with each other for as long as possible.

Love,

Cher (will leave a smiley out this time to save a little space too)

P.S. had a few radiological exams today to include another chest x-ray - that darned 'crap' is in a hurry and growing, but the Radiologist said it could also stop and take a break - no spreading to the bones yet, so I hopefully will be communicating from Las Vegas sometime in January... Cross those fingers folks!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Thanks for the invite rpg. How is everyone doing?
    We had a snow day here yesterday, but I don't think I have as much snow as Stringer has!

Edit: Ok so I guess we have been quieted down. I miss you guys. Keep in touch through PM!!
    Business Expert

Dec 18, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    Janine, your are only doing what needs to be done to keep this super site a free one - and still a good one.

Do you think it would help to get rid of posts more than a year old? - I'm sure that you've thought of this and probably working on it already.... And I know that it takes time weeding out the obnoxious and 'dirty' posts, so let us know if there is anything else we can do to help..

I just got though deleting a lot of my PMs.. so I hope that gave up a little needed space.

Hope you all are doing good today, and that we will continue to be able to share some time with each other for as long as possible.

Love,

Cher (will leave a smiley out this time to save a little space too)

P.S. had a few radiological exams today to include another chest xray - that darned 'crap' is in a hurry and growing, but the Radiologist said it could also stop and take a break - no spreading to the bones yet, so I hopefully will be communicating from Las Vegas sometime in January... Cross those fingers folks!
    Chery, I only hope and pray for you, God bless, Stringer

EDIT: Morning Tus... Christmas + snow = beautiful!
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery

P.S. had a few radiological exams today to include another chest xray - that darned 'crap' is in a hurry and growing, but the Radiologist said it could also stop and take a break - no spreading to the bones yet, so I hopefully will be communicating from Las Vegas sometime in January... Cross those fingers folks!

My thoughts are with you!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 18, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Thanks Tuscany and Stringer... this old girl almost gave up after the stroke last year - didn't like giving up though, and don't plan on it now. Besides, how can I suggest to others to look on the positive side, and not give up, if I don't take my own advice?? I joined a group here and am sort of the 'class clown' - we are looking forward to the holidays and push our sorrows to the side for now. I got them thinking of who they would love to 'spook' and why.. that opened up a whole new can of worms and made everyone go home feeling a little giggly that day. Friday we are bringing homemade cookies - from Russians, Germans, Americans, and Vietnamese - can't wait to try them all. YumYum!

Not sure there will be any left for poor Santa.
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Chery, I only hope and pray for you, God bless, Stringer

EDIT: Morning Tus.......Christmas + snow = beautiful!

Stringer- it is beautiful. You have a bunch too don't you?
    Edit: You are an inspiration Chery.
    Business Expert

Dec 18, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Tus, we had maybe 6", but it was beautiful. The next day the sun was shinning, it was clear and the sight was fantastic. That night, all the snow all over my (many) Christmas lights was like a wonderland......yes to your question.

Chery, I feel this sense of pride just knowing you dear.

I have to go "save" my business world now, wish me luck, see you all later this afternoon guys.

Dec 18, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Hi everyone :) Sorry I missed you... slept in today, woo hoo. Get to get out in this crappy weather and hit the grocery in a while. What to cook this week? Just don''t know... don't quite have a craving for anything,LOL. Maybe some chicken and dumplins (in the crock of course, heehee).

Well.. anyhooo... I really do miss you guys... Hope you have a good day... hugs to you all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

I'm lost [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is rochelle my boyfriend been together for a year 2 weeks after I new him I got pregnant and know I'm having problems I'm deeply in love with him but he just loves me now he has found the other girl that he has feelings for because they spend so much time together and I'm at work now he...

I am lost [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so I have never used one of this bulletin posting sites before and I am not sure how they work... but I don't know where else to turn. I am 24 years old and have been through many travels in my life. One thing that has never been a part of my life is religion. Neither one of my parents...

View more questions Search