Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2007, 02:06 PM
    What happened at school start?

Edit:::::::

What does in school suspension mean? He stays after school?
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Arguing and pushing, no when he is there, he stays in the "suspension room"
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2007, 02:31 PM
    Edit ::::::::

All seriesness now, I wonder who started it, if he was just trying to defend himself??
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    I hope this makes you smile start,

I remember the suspension room, went there once for something really silly and you know what. It was the best time in my life. I was never into getting into trouble and I did not believe I needed to be there. Brought my walk man in and listened to acdc get in the ring, then laughing and joking with others there. Teacher asked did I learn anything from this. I said, no and that it was fun here, they said if your going to be smart about it you can come here again, I was like sure but never did. Oh the memories.

All seriesness now, I wonder who started it, if he was just him defending himself????
    Good point Joe, even though fighting isn't always the answer, sometimes you have to respond. Maybe we need to be proud of him?
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2007, 02:53 PM
    I just hope everything works out, did not mean to make light of the matter. I do believe that sometimes it is better to respond depending on the situation.
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Jesse is the boy who gets really pissed off... the thing is, he has a wonderful sense of humor, he is handsome, he laughs at good jokes, he gets straight A's cause he needs to just go straight to college, and he is an awesome athlete! He cares about people, he just really has a hard time closing his mouth when he should just be real quiet and listen! LOL
    He is a good boy and we are proud of him, especially the changes he has gone through and still can keep a smile on his face! He just needs a little direction... he will get it, he may not be smiling but it will be for his own good. Another thing is that he has full contact with his family, he just got back Sunday from staying the night, so along with no other kids around to take the attention away from him and all the nice things he brought home from shopping just doesn't help...
    He should be with his family but they need to spend time with him not buy it!
    Business Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    Jesse is the boy who gets really pissed off...the thing is, he has a wonderful sense of humor, he is handsome, he laughs at good jokes, he gets straight A's cause he needs to just go straight to college, and he is an awesome athlete! He cares about people, he just really has a hard time closing his mouth when he should just be real quiet and listen! LOL
    He is a good boy and we are proud of him, especially the changes he has gone through and still can keep a smile on his face!! He just needs a little direction.....he will get it, he may not be smiling but it will be for his own good. Another thing is that he has full contact with his family, he just got back Sunday from staying the night, so along with no other kids around to take the attention away from him and all the nice things he brought home from shopping just doesn't help...
    He should be with his family but they need to spend time with him not buy it!
    You are an expert in this area... giving love.
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Thanks Stringer. Got to run for now, I am going to go do the shopping I was supposed to do earlier with Nana... and uh, OK, I am going to go but one thing. We have to go to the mall and I don't wannaaaaaa...
    Help me...
    Business Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    Thanks Stringer. gotta run for now, I am gonna go do the shopping i was supposed to do earlier with Nana...and uh, ok, I am gonna go but one thing. We have to go to the mall and i don't wannaaaaaa.........
    Help me......
    Come on now... be a man about this! Make a plan, make a list, only go to the stores that you planned to go to. Time yourself.

The main thing that concerns a man when he goes Christmas shopping is HOW CLOSE CAN I PARK TO THE ENTRANCE DOOR AND HOW LONG WILL I HAVE TO WAIT TO GET THAT SPACE??
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Oh no, Not the mall. How can we help you. I know, we will call up santa and he will make your wish come true. Start.

Well I have to go to, tend to the little cheeks. Still coughing up a storm. Bye bye, and he is cranky bum at that too.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 17, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Hi Joe, Stringer and Start.
    Well, the "group" is slowly getting back together.
    Not taking a nap today has about killed me. It's only 5, waiting for Colton's bedtime :)
    Business Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Oh no, Not the mall. How can we help you. I know, we will call up santa and he will make your wish come true. Start.

Well I have to go to, tend to the little cheeks. Still coughing up a storm. Bye bye, and he is cranky bum at that too.
    I always felt so bad when one of my kids were sick Joe...

Quote Originally Posted by rpg219
    Hi Joe, Stringer and Start.
    Well, the "group" is slowly getting back together.
    Not taking a nap today has about killed me. It's only 5, waiting for Colton's bedtime :)
    Thanks RPG for doing this... most are slowly coming in, still some missing.

Dec 17, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    Thanks RPG for doing this.....most are slowly coming in, still some missing.
    It's OK... they will get here when they see their PMs, LOL
    Day go OK?

EDIT::: I know you are trying... but watch the double posts (please) or we'll get closed :)
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Hi, everybody!
    Found you!

It's ok....they will get here when they see their PMs, LOL
    Day go ok?

EDIT::: I know you are trying...but watch the double posts (please) or we'll get closed :)
    Frankly, I don't think we were the worst offender. Mag had so many doubles I knicknamed him the Bend's! Hehe just kidding!

Dec 17, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Hi Capt... nice of you to join us :)
    Business Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 04:49 PM
    It's ok....they will get here when they see their PMs, LOL
    Day go ok?

EDIT::: I know you are trying...but watch the double posts (please) or we'll get closed :)
    Crap.. sorry... I am going to put a "note to self" on my computer screen... I be more careful.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRich
    Frankly, I don't think we were the worst offender. mag had so many doubles I knicknamed him the Bend's!! hehe just kidding!
    Capt did you go to that "Pats" thread?? Go see, you'll have fun there.

EDIT: I AM AN IDIOT!!

EDIT AGAIN: You're right about that... I am not doing it on purpose... maybe I should just cool it overall...

Edit again and again... knew it was there... I am going to paint it RED!!

Dec 17, 2007, 04:50 PM
    LOL... it's hard to refrain when you have something to say... I just don't want to get the lashing that Start got, LOL

EDIT:::Hahaha, you found the edit button :)
    Edit x 2:::: You make me laugh Stringer! See what would I have done without you?!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Well I finally made it, hey all

Dec 17, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Hey Bear! Glad you found us :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Tsk, Tsk, the double and triple posting has already started here. Please don't make me play bad guy again. I hate to be the grinch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

I'm lost [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is rochelle my boyfriend been together for a year 2 weeks after I new him I got pregnant and know I'm having problems I'm deeply in love with him but he just loves me now he has found the other girl that he has feelings for because they spend so much time together and I'm at work now he...

I am lost [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so I have never used one of this bulletin posting sites before and I am not sure how they work... but I don't know where else to turn. I am 24 years old and have been through many travels in my life. One thing that has never been a part of my life is religion. Neither one of my parents...

View more questions Search