Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Malcolm Harrington Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Foot Pain
    Hi - I have a severe pain along the outside of my left foot. I have tried all sorts of remedies including analgaesic rubs, anti inflammatory tablets, accupuncture, ice, heat, inserts in my shoes and absolutely nothing works. I did have a partial knee replacement earlier this year on my left knee and the pain seems worse now. The pain is sometimes a shooting pain. It is affecting the way I walk and my sleep. Any suggestions. I have seen my local GP for this but he doesn't seem to have a solution.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Malcolm Harrington
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Sounds like you broke a bone in your foot. If I were you, I would go to a podiatrist to rule this out or in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

Foot Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having a lot of pain near the top, inside of my right foot. The arch is OK and the toes are fine, but the interior, top portion of the foot hurts quite a bit to walk. Any suggestions for what this might be or how to alleviate the pain? It began to hurt after returning from a 30...

View more questions Search