Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lonewolf8 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 03:34 AM
    Right rib pain
    The pain is under my right breast and down to the middle on my right side... they checked my gall bladder and it was fine. I am always sick to my stomach at times in my sleep if I roll over on my right side I wake up screaming and then I start to vomit. Went to the er yesterday and the doctor told me I was crazy... I had third degree burns once and I thought that was the worst pain I was ever in but for the last 3 months this is... now I don't know what to do, as of the end of this month I have no more insurance so any ideas would be helpful... :(
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 03:47 AM
    It sounds like a possible gall bladder problem. It could even be your appendix. Your back could be out of whack, causing some pain. Not that much though.

I'd go back, preferably to a different doctor. Tell them how it feels and the history of it. Refuse to leave until they agree to do more tests. Something is very wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arm pain upper leg pain [ 1 Answers ]

My question is I get arm pain and leg pain consitantly , a year ago I was rear ended I`ve had exrays mri`s and recent EMG my mri`s show l1 l2 turning dark l6/7 have buldging ,have something with my neck going on now too emg didn't show anything and constant lower back pain ,but I`m concerned...

Tooth pain - Gallbladder pain - any relation? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a crown put on last December and I had to go back to my Dentist 3 times to file it down because it would hurt really bad when I would bite down. The dentist did not fix my problem and I just refused to go back a 4th time. I just stopped eating on with this side of my mouth. I now have...

What's this pain [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone help me out on what this pain is? I went to the doctor yesterday, I'm 40 weeks along. I can't even walk as of this morning with out pain in my groin area. It doesn't hurt when I sit, but if I lay down, stand up, or walk, it's so sore. I have been having erratic contractions for 2 days....

Help I am in pain [ 8 Answers ]

I broke off part of my frenck nail and it also riped off most of my real nail and if I don't pull it off will it reattach? I need to know I don't have any inc. and I don't know what to do I wash it with jerm killing soap but it hurts bad... help me someone... :confused:

In pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a hernia repair and a gauze was inserted surgeon has damaged nerve in leg and groin, shooting pains in leg like a needle inside this was last may.can it b cured?and if so how?they keep giving me pills to take help please

View more questions Search