Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manoj2027 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 01:27 AM
    Details regarding MCB
    Hi,

What is difference b/w AC and DC MCBs? Can I use AC MCBs in place of DC MCBs?

Regards
    Manoj
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2007, 06:32 AM
    We have good people here that can give good answers. I have asked to have the question moved to electrical.

A device rated for AC has been designed and tested to work safely on AC. It may or may not be safe and usable for DC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gmail Details [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Gmail User and I get mails from other gmail ids How could I Know who had sent the invitation for creating that gmail id.. give me a solution it will help in an important assignment of mine

Passport details [ 1 Answers ]

My mother was born on 26may 1949 in goa india is she entitled to a portuguese passport, if yes can you tell me what do I have 2 do?

I have more details about my first post. [ 1 Answers ]

OK... its not a cartoon... I just remember these animals like puppets or something and it was like a horse and a lamb and I think a cat and the ground was like a blanket and they had little children's voices and one episode they were making a stew... oh geesh I have issues!! but I need to know what...

Details for ITIN [ 1 Answers ]

I need to apply for ITIN for my wife who is on H4 with me . I came to US in Aug 2006. Can I send just only W7 to IRS to get ITIN or do I have to go for any other things. Or do I need to send it when I file my returns?

View more questions Search